FOURTY THREE

THERE WERE SO MANY things I wanted to tell my mom, but now that i'm here, it feels like all those thoughts were wiped out

THERE WERE SO MANY things I wanted to tell my mom, but now that i'm here, it feels like all those thoughts were wiped out. Eliminated from the face of the earth.

Mattia and Leo were still in here and I couldn't tell if that was a good or bad thing. Good because I had no idea how I was supposed to start a conversation with her, what do I tell her. Hey after you 'died' Josh started to abuse me! That would be to upfront and she would somehow find a way to blame herself for everything, although she had nothing to do with it.

It was a bad thing because she might want to talk to me about things, ask me questions about how my life was doing. Although I then realized she didn't care that Mattia and Leo were in the room because I don't think it would prevented her from asking any question.

"I missed you," She said giving me a smile, I tried to avoid looking at the rest of her body. With needles in her arms, bruises on her arms, everywhere. I had to look at her face which also had a bruise and i'm guessing a small cut but that was covered in a bandage.

"I missed you to," I whispered, I couldn't cry, I wouldn't cry because if I did I knew she would to. I had to stay strong for both of us even though I didn't want to.

"How have your brothers been treading you," She asked and I could hear the playfulness in her voice, she also sent a pointed look to Leo as she awaited my answer.

"Good," I smiled, "Although Leo can act like an old man sometimes," I laughed, she laughed, we both laughed.

"Thats because he is an old man," Mattia said, making Leo send him a glare his way.

"They say to be nice to old people, so you should all start being nice to me," Leo explained, I know our mom was loving watching this ordeal, loving every second of it.

"But old people are some of the meanest people," I groaned, "No offense Leo," I winked over at him and even he couldn't hide the smile that had appeared on his face, although I knew he tried to hide it.

"What happened to Josh? Is he ok?" I knew she didn't know anything about what happened but this question made me have to blink down the tears. She was going to be devistated, betrayed when she heard out what he had did to me. I'm surprised no one told her while she was there, or she realized he wasn't here.

I thought that they would tell her about everything he did to me, to make her feel guilty for something she didn't do.

"Well talk about him later," Mattia butted in, saving me from having to answer, I looked over at him and gave him a small smile. My mom nodded, although I knew she was still confused about why we didn't want to talk about him. She yawned a long yawn, she was tired. I was tired, we were all tired.

"I think i'm going to try and get some rest, i'm exhausted," She said, "I'll see you guys later, love you," She told all of us as she pressed a button making the bed lower down. We all stood up and walked out, gently closing the for behind us.