FOURTY SIX

I NEVER KNEW THE Effiel tower could be prettier from what I've seen, but it was

I NEVER KNEW THE Effiel tower could be prettier from what I've seen, but it was. Everything is prettier in person and this was a real confirmation of that. We had just got done with out lunch and I had to resist the urge to sprint over here.

We both had sandwiches for lunch and we sat outside on some tables. There was a lot of security here for us, Sophia was irritated by it. Rolling her eyes as another man in all black popped out of no where.

"Do they think they're camouflage or something?" She kept mumbling to her self as she rolled her eyes.

We stayed a distance away from it because there were crowds of people scattering the bottom of it. Being farther didn't take away the beauty of it, that's for sure.

"We only have thirty minutes left, then we have to go back, sadly," Sophia told me as she took a pair of sunglasses out of her bag and put them over her eyes.

"Have you been here before?" I asked her, from when I could tell she looked very familiar with the area knowing the best places to each and such. Although that doesn't necessarily mean anything because whenever I would go on trips with my mom and Josh she always knew were everything was, even though she had never been there.

"I used to live her a few years ago, my fiend and I had an apartment together," She told me. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. Someone came up from behind us tapping Sophia on her shouldn't making her quickly turn around.

"I think we will have to leave soon, someone caught sight that you were here and there are leads of paparazzi on there way," He explained to us, Sophia shook here head before turning back around.

"I'm sorry Bella," She said, "Well come back another time," I nodded, trying not to show the disappointment and sadness that was swarming up inside of me. She turned around and followed the guard and I followed swiftly behind as I looked over my shoulder getting one last look at the beautiful scenery.

We hopped in the car just as loads of cars started speeding down the streets and to where were were just a few minutes ago.

"When we get back where going to the hospital, to visit everyone. They said Anna's going to be ok, and Dantes back to normal," She said.

"Thats good," I mutter, knowing that that wasn't a very good response. Although she didn't say anything on it. We soon pulled back up to where out plane was sat, Sophia quickly opened her door and I took that as I sign to mimicked her movements.

We both walked up the elegant stairs and I looked back to see the black cars now speeding away, leaving us here.

The same flight attendant was there from when we rode here she quickly directed us to out seats as she asked us if we needed anything.

"I'm good for now, thank you," Sophia answered her.

"I'm good," I smiled nodding my head, we had just ate not to long ago and I was full, although I could have still made room for pop-corn but I didn't want to bug her.