SIXTEEN

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

I WOKE UP THE next day super pumped up for this tournament, I went to my bag and got out everything i needed to wear

it was colder her than it is in miami so i put on a hoodie after i got changed. i walked downstairs and to the kitchen where romeo and gia were sitting.

"im so excited to watch you play!" gia yelled as she through her arms in the air, "you're crazy," i laughed and looked around not noticing my other brothers anywhere.

"your other brothers have already left with gio probably to do some stupid shit," he muttered the last part which put another confused look onto my face.

"lets just say last time i had to use my power to get them away from being arrested," i raised my eyebrows but didn't question it any further.

"anyways so what time do we have to leave," gia asked changing the subject, "i think in about 30 minutes," i answered her.

i went back up to my room after eating some oatmeal and grabbed my bag and put on a headband. i happily made my way downstairs where gia was wearing a very cute dress, and romeo had basketball shorts and a workout top.

which by the look of them looked very expensive, we all walked to the elevator and the pressed the button which brought us to the garage.

i was happy because then we probably wouldn't have to deal with the people waiting to snap pictures of us for their new headlines.

it has been kinda weird seeing my face all over social media, i was this broken girl and now im featured on the latest news. the headlines have varied of all different assumptions, one including romeo being my long lost dad.

weird i know.

but one tweet from leo stoped all the false rumors so i dont see those anymore. i took a seat in the back while romeo took the drivers seat and gia took the passengers.

it took about 20 minutes to navigate our way around the city and to the fields. when we got there my mouth dropped, the fields were right next to the Hudson River, and you could see all the city building around it, which gave us some shade from the sun.

we all stepped out and i saw my team shooting at the nets, "good luck!" gia yelled squeezing me into a hug. romeo also told me 'good luck' and gave me a much softer hug.

i dont even know how these two manage to get along, they are poler opposites. gia is very crazy and full of energy. while romeo is quite intimidating and cold, but they are together so i won't question it...

i walked to the field where i went by kayla right away, "heyyy!" i yelled as i was jogging over, "omg the Bella Rossi has arrive, can i please have an autograph," she joked in a high pitched voice.

"im not doing autographs right now i might be available to get you one later," i continued the jake with her which made both of us laugh.

"grey texted in the group chat this and i quote, 'kick some ass and tell me is their is any hot girsl'," she told me as she put the last part in air quotes.