THIRTY NINE

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN Vince would pull some bull like this, I just didn't think everyone would have the reaction that they did

"Ah yes you want to tear our family apart even more," Vince laughed, my breathing was now heavy and my vision blurry. I looked over at anyone for any kind of support, or for someone to believe me but they all stayed silent.

"T-Thats not what happened none of you were there you don't know!" I protested as I stood up from my place, "Why would you think I would want that, how would you guys explain my arms and my face-"

"Bella just, just drop it," Metteo said, I looked up at him and he showed so much disappointment, in me. "You guys are falling for his trap, this is exactly what he wanted. You guys are going to feel so stupid when you learn the real truth!"

"Why would we believe you, this wouldn't be the first thing you have lied about something," Dante said as waves of sadness was on his face, I looked over to Alessia who couldn't even looked at me just at her hands that were twirling with one another.

"You know, I think you were just mad that they were getting attention. You attention seeking whore," Vince's deadly voice said as he sat up and started walking over to me.

"Dad just leave her," Luca interjected as Vince grabbed ahold on my arm, I could see the blood seeping through the bandage.

"No! I will not let her get away with letting both my daughters go missing, do you realize everything they will do to them," Vince said as he pushed me down on the floor, making my head hit the coffee table in the process.

"Do you guys really think Sophia or Anna would rather have her get taken, you shouldn be ashamed in yourselves," Luca said, defending me again.

"He has a point, that voice recording really proved nothing. They probably made her say that, remember when they did that to you Dante, and you pleaded to us that they made you," Marco then spoke up.

"T-Thats what happened! Anna told him to take her but he told me that I had to say it, then she told me to say it. so I did," I confirmed, as I got up from the floor rubbing my head. My body swayed as I stood up and if it wasn't for two arms to catch me I would have been the floor again. I looked over and it had been Angelo who caught me, he gently tugged me over to the chair he had been sitting on.

I sat down in it as he went and stood next to it, "I knew Vince would pull some shit like this, it isn't the first time. He told Bella the other night that he was going to make you all hate her, and now look at you," Angelo said, anger clear in his voice.

"I'll look for camera footage, they most likely won't have any where it happened," Metteo explained.

"Bella come into the kitchen with me please," Luca ordered, I hesitantly nodded before I walked out with him and into the kitchen. He lifted me up so I was seated on the counter, as he went and got a glass of water and pain killers I took it right away wanting to get the pain away as soon as possible.