TWENTY SEVEN

I WAS SEATED AT the counter awaiting the arrival of my breakfast

I WAS SEATED AT the counter awaiting the arrival of my breakfast. It was only Enzo and I here, the rest had something with work or where out 'exploring'. I anxiously waited for Romeo and Gia to arrive also, they were supposed to come sometime soon. There was a knock on the door followed by it being opened.

A lady walked in, she looked to be about Leos age, she looked around the room dissapoitment on her face when she realized none of my older brothers were here. Disgust filled her face as she forcefully set the plate down, making a loud noice as it made contact with the counter.

"Chill out," Enzo murmured, a small laugh left my lips making the girl shoot her eyes to me.

"Could you just shut the fuck up," She gritted, still forcefully placing the remaining plates down.

"How about I call Leo and tell him what you just said to me," I said, using the 'scary brother' card to make her shutter in fear.

Her face turned from disgust to fear, with it paling more every second. She quickly set the rest of the plates down without making as much noice this time, and quickly scurried out of the room.

"I think she just shit her pants poor girl," Enzo said shaking his head as he walked over and started grabbing some food.

"it was pretty funny if you think about it," I said giggling, although I knew damn well if someone said that to me I would probably burst out crying.

I grabbed a few pieces of bacon and sausage, as well as a waffle and placed it on my plate. I started eating slowly putting the food in my mouth as I also kept my attention on the TV. I didn't really know what I was watching, because it was some Italian show. I couldn't even understand it just narrowing my eyes acting like I could.

I finished my last bites as for just as the door swung open, Enzo quickly jumped to his feet and went in from of me. He relaxed when he realized it was just Gia with Romeo standing there.

"Gia!" I yelled running over to her and engulfing her into a big hug. She returned it, her vanilla sent was filling my nose. She let go giving me a smile before walking in. Romeo and I stood at the door awkwardly, neither of us really knowing what to do. Then he took a step forward and placed a pat on my back, what am I a fucking dog?

"I just want to say thank you Enzo, if there was some scary mafia leader here you would have saved me from them," I said, a slight evil grin on my face. Gia's eyes went wide as she was frozen in there spots. I'm assuming Romeo already knew that I knew because he didn't have any reaction.

"Kidding, I already know don't worry," I said looking back at he , "But still thanks Enzo."

"This is the second time today I thought I saw someone shit there pants," Enzo remarked looking between the two.

"Is it just a daily occurrence for you to make these jokes," Gia said taking a seat at the counter and picking up a piece of bacon and taking a bit out of it.