TWENTY TWO

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! Im not going!" I yell

"Bella listen please it will help you I promise," Mattia countered back, he just informant me that I will be starting to go to therapy and let me tell you im not excited.

"Fine just want you to know that I won't talk about anything about my past, but I will go," I retaliated.

"thats all i ask," he said smiling, "well leave in 20," with that he walked out of my room to god knows where. To say I was not happy was an understatement, all I want to do is keep the past in the past and with this it will just be a reminder.

20 minutes went by of me contemplating what I should do, I wasn't going to share anything with a stranger. I obviously knew that but what would my brothers do if they knew I wasn't talking.

"Bella lets go!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. Slowly I made my way down the hall, then down the stairs, then to the front door, and out to the car.

"listen no ones going to pressure you into speaking but at least try, we just want to help you Bella," Mettia pleaded in a soft tone. I let out a eye roll and continued to look out the window. We arrived at the building where Cole brought me to.

I took a heavy breath when I remembered what happened but quickly put my emotionless mask back on. We both walked out of the car and into the building. I noticed people around us tense as we walked in, some even had there eyes wide in fear.

I looked to see Mattia's take on this but to my surprise he didn't seem fazed. He would even glare at some of the people making them quickly look away. We walked up to the check-in desk while he checked in while I looked around, I didn't really get a good look at the place last time.

I noticed it just look dull, sad some may say, there just wasn't any happy in it. You know some places you go just have happiness radiating off of it. This definitely wasn't one of those places, everyone either has fear of a scowl on there faces and dressed in fancy suites. Much like what my brother was wearing but he was wearing an all black one when almost everyone else had some color on theres.

"Bella can you hear me!" Mattia said waving his hand in front of my face, I blinked my eyes regaining my surrounding and blocking out everything I was thinking before answering.

"sorry just zoned out," I whispered noticing I had gained some attention from people around us.

"I was trying to get you attention for like 5 minutes," He mumbled under his breath and grabbed my hand. We went to the same elevator Cole and I had used and went in. The ride up was silent you could have heard a pin drop. Neither of us seamed uncomfortable by the silence, him because he was busy doing somthing on his phone. Me because I was still overthinking anything that could go wrong today.

We walked down a familiar hall and then to a firmiliar door, it was unlocked and when he opened it I was met with the smell of lavender. Which happens to be one of my favorite scents. I looked around and saw brea sitting on one of the couches in the corner of the room.