SIX

WILL BE RE-WRITEN

"welcome to my class, you can go sit next to alana," i quickly went and sat dow just for the teacher to say

"welcome to my class, you can go sit next to alana," i quickly went and sat dow just for the teacher to say. "why don't you tell us a little about yourself?"

"well um, i moved here from Germany, and am now living with my brothers," i knew people would question why I'm living with them now but i didn't really care.

"what do you enjoy and what are some of your hobbies," seriously can this lady just shut up.

"i like playing soccer," i gave her a look basically saying to stop asking questions and i think she understood because she went on with the lesson.

UNTOLD

"ok class thats all for today we finished a little bit early so you can do whatever, just don't be to loud," i was happy about that, this teacher sounded really nice i just hope its not one of those, 'i have to be nice for the new student' thing.

"hey! so as you know i'm alana let me see you schedule so i can see if we had any classes together," i nodded and gave her my schedule.

she was actually really nice and im happy i might have a friend here. "ok so we have this class, biology, art and history together, so i can help you to those," she said

"thank you," i gave her a small smile.

"also if you want you can sit by me and my friends at lunch you totally don't ha-" i cut her off before she could finish.

"i would love that thank you." just like that the bell rang to let us go to our second hour.

UNTOLD

it was finally lunch time and i couldn't be more happy. enzo texted we to meet him at the hallway connecting the two school to 'check in on me'.

as i was walking someone grabbed my wrist, it was a boy and he looked older than me. like one by m of the high schoolers. what was he doing over here.

"hey sweetheart are you lost," he asked while putting one hand on my waist.

"um no i was just going to see my brother i got to go bye," with that i ripped out of his grip and ran towards the hallways, my ribs were burning but i just wanted to get out of this situation.

"see you soon," he yelled and worry rushed through me but i brushed it off and headed straight to the hallway.

when i got their enzo was right where he said he would be, "hey," i said and he gave me a smile.

"hi hows the day been so far? have you made any friends? no one has messed with you right?," he darted all these questions right at me.

"the day has been good, i have made friends and im sitting with them at lunch, and no one has messed with me," the last part was a small lie but whatever.