SEVENTEEN

"HOW MUCH LONGER," ENZO whined, it was currently monday and we were driving to get to time square

"HOW MUCH LONGER," ENZO whined, it was currently monday and we were driving to get to time square. Knowing my luck i got stuck with aundre, riccardo, and enzo.

Why could i have went with gia? I swear they are trying to annoy me, "If you shut up we might get there faster," riccardo remarked. I for one wasn't having a problem about the drive.

Like we are in New York look around at all the cool buildings. Although im guessing they are been here plenty of times so they probably know the city by now.

We pulled up and parked in the only parking spot available and hopped out. The other three were already there and waiting impatiently on their phones.

"fucking finally," gio muttered under his breath, "what took you guys so long?" they questioned.

"bella wanted to take a picture of literally every building, and im not even exaggerating." aundre said rolling his eyes, "in my defense the building are really cool, they probably have a lot of cool history behind them. Do you guys even wonder who built the building? That might sound weird but it just seams so interesting, you know?" I told them.

"nerd," aundre said fake coughing into his arm, "hey be nice to your baby sissy," gio joked.

"gosh i hate boys," gia sarcastically stated, while getting a few 'heys' from the guys , "enough with this dilly dally lets just get this over with," aundre said.

to be honest I think gia and I were the only people interested and excited about this day but whatever.

we started walking around and i was taking in all my surrounding. I could see people in costumes telling people to take pictures with them and then telling them they have to pay.

Crowds of people were waiting in line for food or flooding the shops. It looked like everything i imagined it to look like. Gia and I ended up going to a few shops, getting candy and matching shirts. The boys were all just standing there like lost puppies. Which was pretty amusing.

we also went to the bakery she was talking about and they had some off the best food I have ever had! maybe my new favorite food place.

luckaly no paparazzi bothered us so i was very happy about that. When we were done there we got back into the same cars we used to drive here and headed to central park. It was beautiful there the landscape was so cool. It was weird how it was in the middle of this huge city with building all around it.

"you're going to fall!" romeo shouted as riccardo and I were climbing the rocks, "Its so pretty here," I said looking at my surrounding amazed.

"it really is," he replied, "do you like the city or beach more?" he then questioned.

"see thats a hard one because I like the rush of the city but I like how you can just relax at the beach," i told him.

"Maybe we can visit LA, city and beach right next to each other mhm?" i smiled back at him still in aw at the beautiful scenery.