TWELVE

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

tw: some mentions of abuse and sexual assault

afraid, fearful, worried, those are all words that can describe someones feelings

afraid, fearful, worried, those are all words that can describe someones feelings. the thing is that they don't really describe mine, because i am feel way more than all off those. thinking about yesterday i was the opposite.

happy, joyful, excited, could be words to describe yesterday. I met with layla and madds and it was like i never left, we made jokes all day, and we even went out to eat. those are the days i wish i could always have.

but the sad truth is thats not life, life is not all sunshine and rainbows, no matter whoever is is we all have our own struggles. do you ever think about what you family or friends are thinking? you never know clearly, they could be at their lowest and no one would know.

thats life.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my door suddenly opened and mattia walked is, "sorella you have to get up," my bed dipped and i could fell an arm around me and someone pull to to their chest, "we will be their for you the entire time dont worry baby," he whispered into my ear.

"i know," i say up and gave him a reassuring smile. he gave me a kiss on my forehead and left the room. i practically dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom. I took a shower while thinking about everything.

loss, that world can symbols someone who had a part of your life. mostly it is used no show someone you deeply appreciated but in my case it is showing someone who caused so much pain my entire life. although i bet he had positive impact in many peoples life.

thinking about all the people who have probably cried over his death or were deeply effected. i guess i was effected but i think it was for the good. now i have a real family for the first time in my life.

does that make me a bad person?

i stepped out of the shower and dried myself off before putting on my white dress that i brought. it was very cute actually. I applied a strong amount of makeup under my eyes to try and hid the under-eye bags, due to my lack of sleep.

I also applied some blush and mascara and straighten my hair. I walked out to be meeted with my brothers who were both in back and white suites.

"you look beautiful bambina," leo told me and i looked down to try and hide my blush which made both of them let out a chuckle.

the ride their was very silent to the point where the silents seemed loud. we pulled out and i took a deep breath as ron opened the door for me.

mettia gave my shoulders a reassuring squeeze and we walked in. most of the people i didn't recognize but the group of men in the corner caught my eye. i locked eyes with one and he gave me a smirk. hunter.

"hello bella its nice of you to join us," he said while walking over to us, "its great to be here," i said sarcastically while giving him the most forced smile i could get. he went to give me a hug but i quickly backed away right into leos chest.