NINE

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

i just woke up and i was still a mess

i just woke up and i was still a mess. memories of last night spun through my head. they knew everything, i felt so exposed.

i walk into the kitchen and everyone was their they all told my a good morning and gave me small smiles. i was happy they didn't talk about last night because i was not in the mood at all.

we were all sitting eating breakfast gia made, which was absolutely amazing this was won't of the best meals i have ever had.

"bella i have to bandage your ribs when your done eating ok," mattia spoke up. "okay," i replied in a soft tone.

when i finished eating mostly everyone was already done so i put my dishes into the sink and followed mattia to the medical room. romeo followed behind.

im guessing because romeo was also i doctor he was going to help mattia bandage my wounds, and because he is was older he might now more.

mettia typed in the code and we all went inside, mettia signaling me to lay down on the bed.

"can you sift up you shirt real quick?" romeo asked and i lifted my shirt just below where my sport bra ended.

mettia sat next to be on a chair when romeo put some cream on my bruses.

"will I still be able to tryout?" i asked them.

"yes probably if you just take it easy until then," i let out a huge grin.

"tell me if this hurts," romeo told me in a cold voice as he started pressing down on my ribs.

"ow," i said after a few seconds of him pushing further and further, and he immediately stopped.

"lay on you stomach," romeo ordered me, mattia has been on his phone his entire time. little bitch.

"who ya textin," i asked trying to break the silence.

"your brother,"

"oh yes i know exactly what one you talking about," i said sarcastically.

"leo."

"oOo thats scary."

"why?" he asked me, i can tell if he's being serious of not

"because he's intimidating as fuck," yes i said fuck exactly like that, little spice ya know.

"language," romeo scolded as he tended to the belt marks on my back.

"sit up," i sat up.

"so why are you texting leo, or is it even leo? are you dating someone tell me all the details pleaseee," i could tell im getting oh his nerves so much right now and im enjoying every second of it.

he rolls his eyes and i let out a small laugh. romeo finally finished rapping my ribs after ages.

"holy shit they entire day is gone you took so damn long," i smirked as i got off the bed.