THIRTY ONE

TW: violence

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, happy birthday to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, happy birthday to me. Yes most people on their birthdays would wake up with happiness and excitement, thats how my birthdays were before my mom died. I honestly thought this year my birthday would be amazing, surrounded by the people I knew loved me.

Its funny isn't it, i'm 15 I've spent 15 fucking years on earth. I was always excited to be this age, I don't know why. I just makes people seem so grown up, but I feel the same. My body is still numb and scarred with bruises, Im still the broken girl. Blood is still swarmed around me and its the only thing I smell. I would give almost anything for just a breath of fresh air.

I honestly don't know what to feel, I want to feel happiness but its impossible. It feels like i'm tied up and a ball of happiness is across the room and I have to get it. Its very ironic really that I was tied up just a few hours ago. It also funny how people say nothing is impossible. They always try to make it positive, but there are things no one can do.

Like how its impossible for me to escape by myself, yes i'm alone right now. Angelo and Alessandro where no where do be seen when I woke up. Leaving me here with all the unhealthy thoughts around me. I wanted to go home so badly, now more than ever. I wanted to see Mattia and for him to take me into a much needed warm hug and tell me everything will be ok.

But thats impossible, because i'm stuck here and who knows when i'll get out.

I have already did my daily session with Adrian, by know he knew I didn't know anything he just did it, with no hesitation. It didn't surprise me anymore I simply just waited until it was over. Like when I was with Josh, I waited. Yes I would fight back every once in a while but not normally because I was to weak.

My knee now has a huge gash exposing the inside of it. I haven't looked at it much due to the feeling of having to throw up everytime I do. I always hated the feeling of throwing up, im sure most people do. Just the feeling makes me want to do it even more.

THIRD PERSON

"Is everyone ready?" Metteo asked, everyone was prepared to make there journey to Russia to put the plan in motion.

"Yeah," Romeo sighed as he went over to Gia, giving her a kiss before he had to leave. They decided that she would stay home with Gio, keeping Enzo and Riccardo some company. Aundre was going to go with them because he has the ability to hack into a lot of the Russians computers. Unlike Cole who can only get into security cameras.

"Be safe!" Gia yelled as they all entered the plane. She got back into her car and started driving home, choosing to take her own car instead of having someone to drive her around.

Romeo, Leo, Mattia, and Metteo were all seated on one of the tables. Cole and Aundre were on one of the couches.

"When we get in, Metteo and I will go look for her and take her out, Romeo try and find Alessandro, Tia have the car ready and have all you medical supplies ready," Leo covered, as he continuously typed on his computer.