FOURTY TWO

HIS DULL EYES MET mine, his bloody body was sitting against the wall, his breathing was uneven but he was still alive

HIS DULL EYES MET mine, his bloody body was sitting against the wall, his breathing was uneven but he was still alive. He let out a chuckle as he looked at me, and evil smile creeping onto his face.

I could hear everyone yelling for me but it's like my mind had shut them all out.

"You know-,"Josh started, "You will never be able to get away from me," He pulled a knife out of his back pocket.

"Leo help!" I yelled as I got my voice back, I yelled and yelled and yelled knowing there was nothing they could do. This was all on me, Josh's legs were now blocking the entrance but I knew if I got in he wouldn't be able to follow me. I don't even know how he had managed to get in here in the first place.

"Bella whats going on!" Someone yelled, there voice ringing in my ears.

"Please don't kill me, please i'm so sorry," I whispered ignoring whoever voice that was. He just laughed it off acting like I was some fool. I was in the far corner next to where the box was as the room went quiet again.

"I thought you were dead," I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"You see Bella, thats what I wanted you to think so I could come back. I would tear you and your family apart after you had build trust in them. Just a warning there is not much time left before the others arrive," He laughed evil as the words slid out of his mouth, no remorse in his tone.

"Bella talk to me!" I recognized Marco's voice on the other side.

"Don't say anything or i'll throw this knife at you," Josh threatened as he held up the knife, pointing it at me. He was still against the wall sitting down his leg blocking my only way out, my breathing was uneven as my hands clutched Leo's phone tightly.

Josh's gaze was still on me, his eyes were burning into my head. I knew I had to make a run towards the entrance, or else we would both be here looking at each other for eternity. I turned the flash light off knowing that would make it much harder for him to be able to locate me, then I walked over the box.

There was no dought that if it was to heavy to bring I would have left it, but the weight of it surprised me as I could quickly and easily pick it up. With the phone and box in one hand I reached to the ground where I picked up something, some can, it was probably once filled with beer. I took a deep breath before I threw it across the room to the opposite side where my freedom was.

Then I bolted to the entrance threw the box in then went in myself, Josh must have caught on as I felt a sharp sting on my leg. I couldn't think of it though, because I got out of there. I thought this was the time he was actually be able to kill me, get his revenge but I proved I could outsmart him. Another thought that I probably no be thinking of is how I did it by myself, no one else had to come and save me and that make pride go through my entire body.

I pushed the box one last time making it fall out, then I, myself got out right after. Thats when I dropped Leo's phone and went over to hug someone, anyone. I knew it was Leo right as I wrapped my arms around him, right as he wrapped his arm back around me.