TEN

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

"you need to stop worring im sure you will do great," luca reassured me

currently im in the cafeteria shitting my pants because I have tryouts after school. Their are two teams the jv team which is pretty much 8th and 9th grade.

and then their is varsity. which has anyone who has enough talent and I dought ill get it because their are seniors on that team! (12th grade)

but i know this is quite a lot of people trying out so i will be happy to just make one of the teams.

"he's right i haven't seen you play but you can't be that bad," casey told me. kayla wasn't nervous one bit while im over here panicking.

ring.

ok i have two more classes then uggg yea.

mettia got me some shoes and shin guards so I didn't have to worry about getting those. They actually looked super cool.

their is no better feeling that getting a new pair of boots.

"you coming?" grey said snapping me out of my thoughts. I gave him a nod and we with headed to math.

"bella do you know the answer to my question? what does x equal," my teacher asked.

fuck him.

I sat straight up repositioning from my last head on my palm and eyes closed position.

"x is 543," grey whispered beside me.

"uh um is equals 543," i told the teacher.

"correct," he said in a told that was trying to convince himself that i got it as well.

"thank you," i whispered to cole.

ring.

the last bell this is terrifying. I met kayla in the locker room where she said she would meet me, and I changed into some shorts and a tank top.

my bruises are mostly gone so I can just quickly change without having to go in one of the stalls.

"ok you ready to do this," i said encuragenly.

"ready as I will ever be," she said in a shaky voice. we walked to the field and a few people were already their just passing around.

"hello everyone im coach rosebella, but you can call me rose and this is coach carter, the jv coach," she looked at all of us to make sure we were listening. "everyone has a fair chance to get on both teams so dont think just because you are older or you have been on one of these teams before you secure a spot, we will start with running so everyone on the line."

I hated running which is kind ironic isn't it, because for this sport you run, like, a lot.

"so how we are going to do this is you are going to just run for as long as you can, or when i say to stop ok?"