ELEVEN

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

I woke up and looked around

I woke up and looked around. wait where am i. just as i started sitting up mettia walked out of a bathroom with just a towel around him.

"good morning bambina, how are you doing?" then all of the events from last night come flooding in.

they are after me, they are after my friends, they want to hurt me.

although me, madds and layla live many hours away from each other we still manage to talk quite a bit. the time zones are super weird so when its 10 pm in miami is about 4 am in germany.

so normally one of us ends up having to stay up late.

"im ok, i just have a little bit of a headache," i replied as i rubbed my head.

"ok lets go down and eat, you aren't going to school today," he told me and then went back into the bathroom, probably to change into something else.

as he walked out he threw me one of his hoodies and i gave him a big smile. one thing I like about having brother is an endless amount of hoodies. yes i have my own but something about their sweatshirts are just so cozy.

we made our way downstairs where the house seamed completely empty. "leo is in his office and metteo is in the gym," he said probably noticing my confusion.

just as he said that a very sweaty metteo entered the room and started making a smoothy, while i went to the cupboards and grabbed some lucky charms.

at my old place we only got like cheerios and frozen waffles for breakfast so this stuff was definitely a upgrade, well who am i kidding my entire life was an upgrade.

it still amazes me how everything can change so quickly, i remember how scared i was their also how i started to accept death.

"bella, bella, hello," mattia said while waving his hands infront of my face, "you good you were starting at the wall for like forever,"

"yea im good."

"watcha thinking about." i shrugged, i never really liked getting into details with my feelings. maybe because my entire life i was pretty much taught to not tell anyone anything.

i finished my cereal and went to go put my plate in the dishwasher, just as leo and metteo walked back in.

great.

i can't explain who hunter is, well actually i can, he is a misoginistic, asshole who tries to take advantage of people.

me.

'bella sit," leo said sternly. i took a seat next to mattia, with leo at the head of the table, and metteo and mettia on both sides of him.

"we were wondering what caused you little panic session or whatever it was last night."