THIRTY EIGHT

THE SILENCE IN THE car was almost unbearable, it was awful

THE SILENCE IN THE car was almost unbearable, it was awful. The overwhelming thoughts were horrible, my hands were shaking from fear. I don't know what the fear was about, but it was there and wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

The ride back to the hotel was long, I hadn't realized from the night before and it wasn't just long because of how nervous I was, the time told me itself. It was more than an hour away, I felt back for Marco and Antonio who had to come pick me up so late and then drive me in the pitch black night.

We got back around 10 am, when we entered the building I looked right over to the couch that provided me some comfort last night. We went into the elevator and took it up to our floor, I watch as the floor numbers kept getting higher until it came to a slow stop and the doors widened. We both walked out and Mattia pulled out the key and the door flashed green and he opened it.

The first thing I noticed the the horrid small of alcohol looming around the room with many different cups and bottles on the counters and tables.

"Sophia and Anna will come pick you up soon, go take a shower and change before you go," Mattia told me, our room was quiet which was weird because I would assume someone would be in the living room watching tv or someone raiding the fridge, but there was no one. I walked to my room, it was pretty small but had everything I needed. I went over to the dresser where I had stored all my clothes right when we check in yesterday.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, taking note of the warm weather outside. I walked across the hall and to my bathroom, there was stuff all over the counter and I scrunched my nose up in disgust. I placed my clothes up on a shelf and grabbed some shampoo and conditioner that was in one of the cabinets.

I took a long shower taking this as a time to make up for the relaxation that I didn't get last night. Once I left I went over to the kitchen where now all my brothers were seated, there conversation got quiet once I entered the room.

"Morning," Aundre said, coughing afterwards. I didn't respond to him, instead going over and sitting on one of the stools. I moved some of the bottles and cups out of the way so I could lay my head down.

"You can't be mad at us, Leo said you were in your room," Aundre said defending them, Leo glared at him.

"Im not mad at you guys," I mumbled, "Im tired."

"Why did you even call Sofia, now she's going to be all mad at us and shit" Riccardo said, I brought my head back up.

"Leo left me in the car when we got back while all those stupid cameras were flashing. I waited for all of them to leave before I entered the building. When I did and came up to our room I knocked on the door, and no answer. I could hear voices inside but no answer, I called all of you and no one picked up, what did you want me to do. There were a bunch of old men in the lobby drinking I didn't want to spend the entire night down there," I explained a hint of anger clear in my voice.