TWENTY NINE

BAD FELLING: MEANING YOU have a unpleasant feeling, feeling or feelings of anger, or unhappiness

BAD FELLING: MEANING YOU have a unpleasant feeling, feeling or feelings of anger, or unhappiness. I have had a knot in my stomach sense we came back from Italy two days ago. It hard to describe it really, I just feel it.

unpleasant; meaning discomfort, unhappiness, disagreeable. This is a pretty accurate way to describe it, I feel like I always have a headache and a stomach ache. I can't eat with the fear of throwing up from the feeling. The feeling around the house had been off, I haven't seen Leo scenes I gave him that letter, and the only person I have talked to after that was Aundre because I had to ask where Leo was.

Mattia seamed nervous, always timid with everything he is doing, getting nervous whenever someone is over. Everything just seamed off, and I hated it, it just made my feeling much worse than it actually is.

I feel like sometimes other people are the cause of you nervousness, they don't say anything but its just the things they do. My mom always told me actions speak louder than words and I believe every bit of it. I would much rather have someone make my day better, than them to tell me to have a good day.

'Have a good day'

'Thanks you to'

and the conversation is done, you may not see them for the rest of their day. You don't know how their day actually was, they might have had the worst day ever but you don't know because you did nothing to show you care.

Where if someone was there for you, making you laugh, they are the cause of your day; in this case a good one and they were the one who made it good. I always try and do something to make someones day better, sometimes its just the little things but they can mean so much to someone.

If someone said a simple 'You are so strong' to me when I was with Josh, even though they had no idea what I was going through. It would want me to fight a little harder, live another day, because it only takes one person to care, to show something, to make someones day better.

The couch dropped from next to me, I looked over to my side to see Leo sitting there. He spared me a small glance before he opened his computer and started typing on it. I couldn't understand it due to it all being written in italian.

"Where have you been?" I asked him.

"Work has been busy lately," He answered not looking away from the computer.

"Why does everyone seem so nervous?" I questioned.

"Its nothing you should worry about."

"Was it something with the letter because then I should be worrying about it," I countered.

"Bella I said don't worry about it," He gritted though his teeth. I didn't answered him. I was so sick of them keeping everything from me I tell them about the letter and I still don't get to know anything about it. I should have looked at it then I wouldn't have my mind working 24/7 wondering what it said, or whats going on.