EIGHT

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

TW: mentions of abuse and sexual assault.

"bella"

"bella, wake up sweetie," I slowly opened my eyes just to be met with a concerted face off mattia. flashbacks of yesterday came in mind.

they know.

I looked around to find myself in the medical room.

"how are you feeling?" he asked.

"ok," i responded. he handed me some pain killers and i immediately took them. he sat down on the chair next to the bed i was in, "we don't have to talk about it right now ok, we want to introduce you to someone first," i nooded showing him that i understood. I was very happy he was not going to make me talk right away.

he helped me up and put his hand on my shoulders guiding me out the room and making sure i didn't fall. we got to the living room and metteo and leo where their sitting on one couch. while two other men i didn't know and a women were all on a different one.

mettia leaded me onto the couch farthest away from them and we sat down.

"how are you feeling bambina?" leo asked with his cold expression he always had on.

"good," i responded and he nodded showing that he heard me.

"so first things first these are some of my good friends," metteo said and one of them shot him a glare.

"ok before we talk about everything about last night i wanted you to meet these people, ok, ill try to make this the least confusing as possible," i nodded at leos statement.

"so this is romeo, gia, and gio, which is doesn't really matter but-" he was cut of with romeo saying, "do you need me to explain this or will you stop with these dumbass comments."

i let out a small smile glad someone put leo is his place. he must have noticed and gave me a smirk back.

"so as i was saying, before i was rudely inturreped-"

"this is like toddlers arguing about who can do a better cannonball," i said and mattia gave me an amused look.

"ok im going to say this all at one, if anyone inturups i won't hesitate to kick you out. bella me and the boys are all you half brothers. romeo here is you other brother,"

what the fuckity fuck.

"me and the boy's parents are maria and angelo, which maria is you mom, and romeos parents are mia and josh, so you both share josh as a parent. am i making sense?" i nodded.

(a/n ik i suck at explaining things comment if you have any questions)

"ok good, gia here is dating romeo, and gio is gia's sister," they are making this way more confusing that is should be and i don't know why.