FOURTY FIVE

HOSPITAL LUNCH WAS SOMETHING that I found very hard to get used to

HOSPITAL LUNCH WAS SOMETHING that I found very hard to get used to. As much as I had to eat it I would complain and wrinkle up my face in disgust every time. Metteo, Sophia and I were all eating together, I was glad to see she was much better with just a small brace around her wrist.

"Bella I have a surise for you tomorrow," Sophia told me, as she swollowed her bite of warm soup down.

"You do?" I questioned, as I placed my fork down so I wouldn't be 'playing' with my food anymore.

"Were going to see the Eiffel tower, well catch a plane around lunch," She smiled at me as she saw the excitement cover my face.

"Thank you!" I gushed as I smiled back at her, Metteo silently grabbed my plate and put it on him, noting that I wasn't going to eat any of it. I didn't have soup like Sophia did, instead got a pizza that was very cold and the cheese wasn't even melted all the way.

"Bella were going back to the hotel, we'll come back sometime tomorrow," Metteo told me, I was excited to finally be able to sleep in a read bed, not some hard hospital one. I nodded my head as I followed his movements or pushing out my chair and following behind him. Sophia came also but went another was just as we excited the food quart.

I followed him out of the building and to the car, he went to the drivers seat as I took the passengers. We were quickly out and driving, speeding down the roads. A few people were yelling at Metteo to slow down, even though he wasn't going very fast.

The speed limit was just very slow a few people rolled down their windows and flipped him off, which I laughed at at he rolled his eyes.

"I hope they never expect me to actually follow this limit, well get back to the hotel in 5 hours if I have to follow it," He loudly stated as he rolled down his window and turned the music up. He had connected the car to his phone, playing his music which wasn't as bad as I originally thought it would be.

It was much better than Mattia's playlist, which was filled with either loud rock, or orchestra no i'n between. Im not even one bit lying when I say that either, one moment my ear drums will be getting blow out then the next I'll be wishing the rock music was back on.

Aundre had the best music, which was a bunch or Taylor Swift songs, old and new which I greatly appreciated. It was still a mystery what Leo listened to because when we're alone in the car he makes us sit in dead silence, and if we're with someone else its connected to their phone.

Due to the high speeds were managed to get to out hotel very quickly if I must say, bringing me back to the building where everything started.

We both stepped out of the car, and started walking into the building. It was around dinner time and people were all gathered around eating at the restaurants. The bar was slowly starting to fill up, or which I could tell from the few moment between the doors and the elevator. Everyone seamed to evert their gazes to me and my brother.