FOURTEEN

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

AUNDRE AND I JUST stayed still while the rest of my brothers went and said their greetings to the bitch

AUNDRE AND I JUST stayed still while the rest of my brothers went and said their greetings to the bitch. i know its not nice to name call but i have a bunch in my mind at this very second.

you could tell she was covered in makeup, don't get me wrong i don't have a problem with makeup but she just used way to much, i couldn't even recognize her at first.

"isabella, aundre be nice come greet her," leo scolded us.

"if i go anywhere near her face i'll have powder all over me," i snapped back, "im so sorry about her, i will be talking with her after you leave." leo says scowling at me.

"she is probably the most basic person i have seen, barbie who? great to know leo likes basic bitches with no personality!" aundre remarked, which riccardo and enzo laughed at, while the three oldest gave him stern glare.

leo walked over and grabbed my arm and practically dragged me to her, "hi sweetie," the bitch said while giving the fakest smile ever, "hi barbie," i mumbled under my breath while she squeezed me into a hug, and aundre did the same.

"should we go eat dinner?" leo questioned while walking to the dining room with the rest following except for me and aundre.

"what the fuck should i do!?" i whisper shouted at him, "you should tell leo im sure he will do somthing about it."

"really? he just looked so madly in love with her," i said sarcastically. he chuckled and we both made our way to the dining room where everyone was sitting.

"its nice for you to join us," matteo muttered. "not that i had a choice," i hummed in response under my breath and sat down in the middle of mattia and aundre.

"so isabella-

"bella," i corrected while coughing into my arm, "ok bella then, i was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall tomorrow? maybe have a girls day?" if this bitch thinks i will willingly want to go somewhere with her she is full of shit.

"no im good, thanks for the offer though," i fake smiled, and she looked at leo, "its wasn't really a question you will be going with her," leo almost shouted.

"and why the fuck would i want to go to the mall with this hoe? she is a shitty person and i guess you are to dumb to not notice, just know that their is a lot of shit she isn't telling you and im not going to put up with it. you know while im at it barbie how did you even get here huh? you know what im talking about. leo she is just using you for your fucking money and to make me pissed off and guess what? it worked," i yelled as i stormed out of the room.

i practically sprinted upstairs to my room and slammed my door shut and screamed into my pillow. after a minute i calmed down, and went outside the dining room to eavesdrop on what they were saying.