TWENTY EIGHT

MOST PEOPLE WOULD FIND this interesting, a room full of the most powerful people on earth sharing their evil plans with each other

MOST PEOPLE WOULD FIND this interesting, a room full of the most powerful people on earth sharing their evil plans with each other. But for me, I spend almost this entire time trying to get rid of the big knot forming in my stomach.

I have been lost in my thoughts, thinking about all the bad things that could happen. My arm was still wrapped around Leo's, giving me a bit of warmth and comfortless. I didn't know if he minded that much, and if he did he never showed it.

Enzo looked like me, not knowing what to do this entire time. Just staring at random objects, and him, unlike me was tuning onto their conversations at parts. Riccardo has been on his phone as well as Aundre. I could have gotten out my phone but I would probably end up dropping it, forgetting that it was even in my hands.

"Can we leave now, i'm tired," I whispered to Leo.

"Yeah," He sighed although he didn't get up, instead getting caught up in Romeo's conversation.

"Leo do you want to say, I can take whoever wants to go back, back," Metteo asked him, he hasn't really been in any conversation either and looked bored out of his mind. Leo nodded at him, only sparing him a glance.

"If anyone wants to go lets go," Metteo said, grabbing the jacket of his suit and putting it on. I slowly let go of my grip on Leo, and getting up just to go stand right by Aundre who was also leaving. Enzo and Riccardo also got up, they almost shot out of their seats when they heard the offer. We all walked out ignoring everyone's questioning glances.

"Leaving so soon?" I voice sounded from behind me, I recognized it right away it was the same man from earlier but he had a women clutched to his side. She looked like a lost puppy like she would do anything he told her to. She looked oddly familiar, Metteo steeped forward to converse with him, but I kept my eyes on the women.

Then it hit me.

I quickly started running almost falling over due to all the tables scattered everywhere with people chairs pushed out. I ran to where I was sitting just a few minutes earlier.

"L-Leo," i gasped, catching my breath, he turned in his chair so he was facing towards me, he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Y-You know that one girl that I recognized when you were showing me those p-pictures," I said, my breathing still heaving from having to navigate my way over here. This statement seamed to catch Leo's attention as her furrowed his eyebrows and nodded his head.

"S-She's over there, with that guy who was talking to us earlier," I hurried out, making sure I got everything.

"Mhm," He mumbled, "I'll take care of it, now go home and get rest, be carful," He warned.

"Ok thank you," I breathed out, I slowly walking back over to where everyone else was standing.

"Bella you can't just run away like that," Metteo said walking over to me.