Christmas

Malaysia's pov

     Today is Christmas and I'm up cooking in actually almost done with everything I got up at 4:30, right now it's 7:00 and everyone's about to get the fuck. I grabbed my blow horn then walked  into the living room and woke everyone up.

  "Mal what the fuck!" Dante yelled.

   "Get the fuck up it's Christmas!" I shouted at them.

    "Christmas!!!" Nyanna and Mahkilo shouted.

    The kids were about to open their gifts but I stopped them.

    "Before we open anything I need all you to go wash ya faces and brush ya teeth's." I told them.

    "Why?" Ermias asked.

    "Because we're going to give back to the less fortunate today so get up let's go." I said.

    They all went to the brush their teeth and washe their faces. I loaded up my Escalade and Quans Escalade with plates of food and blankets. Soon after the guys helped me out. The kids got their shoes one then everyone got into a car after that we were on our way. After about 10 minutes we made our first stop. We got out and Nyanna came to me.

  "Aunt Mal what are all these tents and carts here?" She asked.

   "Well you see these tents and carts are here because they're peoples home. Some people don't have it as good as others do like us you know? This is why today we're going to be giving to them." I told her.

   As she was about to answer people started coming out their tents. Some of them had kids I'm not gone lie when I see stuff like this is breaks me no cap. Malysha, Quan, Dante, Ali, Nyrakara, Nyanna and I gave out the food while Mahkilo, Ben, Sam, Ermias, Mi'Shante, and Jahir gave out the blankets. We made at least 10 more stops then we were done and heading home.

   *At home*

   "Ma that was the sweetest thing ever." Nykara said.

   "Yeah it was really cool I felt good giving back." Ali said.

   "What made you think about doing that?" Quan asked.

   "I don't know I just saw how much we have and just started to think about the people that don't have anything or anyone." I told them as I sat down on the couch.

   "Well that was very nice of you." He said as he sat down next to me.

   "Yeah I know." I said. "So who's ready to open gifts?" I looked at the all.

   When I said that the kids didn't even waste no time grabbing their gifts and opening them.

   "Slow down there." Malysha laughed. 

    "Bro who got me the new Xbox!" Ermias said in excitement.

   "Ya dad did." Ben laughed.

    "No way!" Jahir said.

   "Something telling me y'all just decided fuck it we gone get them all the new Xbox." Jr laughed.

   "On gang." Ali laughed.

   "Shut up." Ben said.

   "Ahhhhh." Nyanna screamed as she pulled out her nameplate necklace. "Now the haters know my name." She sang which caused us all to laugh  that lil girl is something else.

  "This is a lot of things and I'm very grateful for every single one of them." Nykara said.

   "We all are." They all said as they hugged us all.