She said yes!

Quan pov
When I woke up Malaysia wasn't in bed but I heard the shower running, she must be in there. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes then headed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Good morning love." She said as she peeked her head out the shower and smiled at me.

"Good morning baby." I smiled as I finished brushing my teeth.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Like a baby how bout you?" I looked at her.

"Best sleep I've had in years." She said.

"Same. move over." I told her as I stepped into the shower.

When I stepped into the shower she wrapped her arms around around my torso. I looked at her and pecked her lips.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes I just wanna be all over you." She smiled at me.

"Word?" I smirked at her.

"Yes now gimmie a kiss." She smiled.

I picked her up put her against the shower wall and have her a kiss. As we kissed she bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I gave it to her. As we french kissed her breathing increased. I pulled away and looked at her and she looked at me.

"Round 2?" I smirked.

She smiled then kissed me, as we kissed I slipped my dick in and started thrusting in and out of her. "Mmmm." She moaned in between the kiss. She ran her fingers through my hair and gripped it as I sped up the pace. I broke the kiss and kissed on her neck as I began to beat out her pussy. "Fuckk." She screamed which caused me to cover her mouth and i pound her pussy. I looked her in her eyes as I held my hand over her mouth. She had nothing but lust in her eyes and that caused me to smirk. She wanted more and I could tell.

*45 minutes later*

We got out the shower then headed into the room. I got dressed in a pair of black sweats, a black tee shirt, and a pair of black socks. As for Mal she got dressed in a pair of black spandex, black vest, and black sock.

"Copying my style?." I smiled at her.

"Nahhh you got all that fro me." She smiled.

"Girl you know I thought you how to dress." I laughed.

"Boy you wish." She looked at me.

"Yeah yeah can you braid my hair for me please?" I asked.

"Yeah sit." She said as she got some hair products and sat down.

I sat down on the floor in between her legs and got comfortable. She moisturized my hair and oilrdy my scalp after that she combed it out and began to part it.

"Can you pass me the control?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said as she handed me the control.

I turned on the tv and watched puppy dog pals as she combed my hair. It was only 6 a.m so we had time.

    *6:30*

   "Done." She said as she tied some of my hair back and left some loose in the front. She braided my hair in singles.

     "Thank you baby." I said as I got up.

    "You're welcome my love." She smiled as she put away the products then laid down.

     "Aren't you gonna make breakfast?" I asked.

    "I will when it reaches 7:30 because the kids don't get up until 7:30. Then after they get up the bathe, brush their teeth, and get ready. By the time their ready it's 8:00 and by then I have breakfast ready and on the table. Also we know Ben them asses ain't getting up no time now." She smiled.