A day full of activities

Malaysia Pov
When I woke up Quan was gone I sighed then got out of bed. I headed to the bathroom did my business then I hoped in the shower. After 35 minutes I got out the shower then got dressed in in some black spandex, a black sports bra, and a pair of black socks. I slipped on my slides then left to go get everyone breakfast. After about an hour I came back to the hotel and everyone was in my room.

"Why the hell are y'all always in my room like y'all ain't got you guys own." I looked at all of them.

"Your rooms bigger." They smiled.

"No it's not." I glared at them.

"Well you got less stuff so it's more spacious." Ben said.

"Shut up."I smiled as I handed them their breakfast.

"A good old island breakfast!" Sam said excitedly.

"Yes ma'am." I laughed.

"What is it?" Ben asked.

"Salt fish, Johnny cake, spinach, fried sweet plantains, boiled two eggs, and a salad." I told him.

"Ok ok." He said.

Everyone sat down and began to eat. "So what we doing today?" Dre asked.

"Today we're going hiking in the rainforest we're gonna go to the water fall." I said.

"Your pregnant ass going hiking?" Paris looked at me.

"I'm still in the beginning of my pregnancy I got the energy." I smiled. "Therefore yes we're going hiking." I said as I ate.

"Shit bet." She laughed.

"How'd you sleep?" Quan asked.

"I slept fine. Thanks for asking." I looked at him.

"What did I do?" He looked at me.

"I don't know what did you do?" I asked him.

"Anyways let's go." Ben said.

*At the rainforest*

Bruh it's taking us a fucking minute to get to the water fall because of La'taysias ass. Either her feet hurts, she's tired, hungry, or thirsty. It's annoying.

"I'm thirsty." She said cause us all to stop.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" I yelled. "Drink the fucking water it's clean!" I yelled at her.

"First of all you don't have to tell second of all ew no." She said.

"The water is fucking clean just fucking drink so we can go." Said.

This girl pulled out a bottle of water and took her time drinking it. "Ahh refreshing." She said.

I was beginning to get upset so I walked ahead of everyone I wasn't stopping anymore fuck that. After a while they all joined me.

"Not gone lie this is beautiful." Ben said.

"It really is." Jr said.

"This water feels good as hell." Ali said.

"It's nice and cold warm if you know what I mean." Mi'Shante said.

"We know what you mean." Jr laughed.

After about 30 minutes we finally got to the water fall. I dropped my bag on a rock and climbed the waterfall.

"What the fuck is she doing." Dante said.