Messy/Sentencing

Bens pov
It's only bin 84 days since Mal left and we are still no better, I'm fucking dying on the inside and I look like a fucking reck. Quan and I get to go see her today, see how she's doing and what's going on with her case. She hasn't bin sentenced yet, she hasn't even had her first hearing ion know what they dealing with. They needa hurry that shit up bro I swear it. Right now I'm in the living room waiting for Quan so we can go.

  "You ready bro?" He asked as he came downstairs.

  "Bin ready." I said as I got up.

   We headed outside then got in the car after we buckled up we were on our way. After about 40 minutes we pulled up to the police station. I hate this fucking place G. We found a parking then we got out and headed inside. We did what we had to do then a police officer walked us to our booth. We sat there waiting for them to bring her out. After about 10 mins she appeared in front of us. When she saw us the biggest smile appeared on her face.

"Hey." She said as she looked at us.

"Wassup?" We looked at her.

"Nothing just surviving." She said.

"I bet." Quan said.

"How you guys bin?" She asked.

"Really Mal look at us." I told her.

"Sorry." She said as she played with her fingers causing me to sigh.

"No I'm sorry it's just bin really hard without you." I said.

"It's ok I know." She said.

"So what's going on with your case when the fuck they gone give you an update?" Quan asked.

"Got one today actually, my sentencing is tomorrow." She told us.

"Are we allowed to come?" Quan asked

"Yeah you are." She looked at him.

"Hold up you already had your first hearing?" I asked.

"Yeah I pled not guilty and I explained myself for my wrong doing as to why I did what I did." She looked at me.

"Why the fuck we ain't know bout it?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you guys because you guys weren't allowed to come and I know you guys would've bin pissed." She explained

"That's some fucking bullshit." He said pissed.

"I know but atleast you guys can come to my sentencing which really isn't any better."she sighed.

"Anyways how's it inside of there?" I asked.

"It's bin ok I guess." She shrugged. "Got a few girls in there tryna play hard ball as if anyones afraid of em but that's really it. I don't really come out of my cell, I try to bathe before and after everyone has gone, and they got me working in the kitchen." She spoke.

"We don't need you to be getting in any fights in there so you right stay in your cell and do you eat anything? You lost a good bit of weight." Quan asked/ said.

"I won't cause how ever long they plan on keeping me in here I don't need to add on any more. Also not really I just ain't bin feeling it I really miss you guys I just ain't bin the same." She admitted.

"Good cause we don't need you getting any more time either and you need to eat something babe." He looked at her.

"I know but the food here nasty as hell." She said causing me to chuckle.