Something Went Wrong

Malaysia's Pov
I was twisting and turning in my sleep, sweat dripping off of my forehead I felt so hot. I caught a sharp pain in my lower stomach that caused me to wake up. When I looked at the time it was 1:30 a.m still dark out. I felt like I wet the bed. When I checked it wasn't pee nor water it was blood.

"QUAN!" I scream

I didn't get an answer I continued to scream until someone answered me and no one did. I started to feel a little dizzy my body began to heat up. I was panicking and crying I Didn't know what to do. As I passed out I jumped out of my sleep.

"It was just a dream." I said to myself as I moved the sheets to get up. When I looked down I screamed... it wasn't a dream.

"QUAN!" I cried as I screamed. He didn't answer.

My stomach was hurting so bad. I continued to scream until I saw Nykara run into my room. She turned on the light and looked at me.

"MA." She screamed. "What happened?" She cried.

"Baby go get your father please." I cried as she nodded her head and ran out the room.

I held my stomach as I tried to get up, when I finally got up Quan came running into my room with everyone behind of him.

"Mal what happened!" He yelled.

"I I don't know." I was feeling really dizzy I tried to keep my balance.

"Mal where's your bag!" Ben yelled as he searched for it.

"It's it's in the closet." I said before I passed out.

*3 hours later*

I woke up with a bright light in my face. When I looked around everyone was there but they were all sad and crying. As I looked around I noticed that I was in the hospital. I looked at my stomach and began to panic.

"Where's my babies!" I screamed as I looked at them.

"Mal I need you to calm down." Quan cried.

"No! Where's my babies!" I cried.

"Mal calm down!" He yelled.

"Don't tell me to calm down where's my babies!" I screamed at him as I cried. "I want my babies." I looked at him.

"Mal he didn't make it." He cried.

"W-what?" I was in shock.

"He didn't make it mal he didn't fucking make it." He broke down as Ben comforted him.

"He didn't make it but the girl she's in the NICU." Malysha cried.

"No no no what have I done what did I do!" I began to scream and panic.

"No no Mal this isn't your fault you couldn't do anything." Paris cried.

"It is my fault I I." I didn't know what to say I broke down.

I tried to get out of the bed but Nykara and Ermias wouldn't let me. "No ma you need to rest please." Nykara begged as she cried.

"No I need to see them." I told her.

"Ma please ok? I'm begging you please." Ermias cried.

As I was about to answer him back my nurse walked in. "I'm so sorry Malaysia." She was crying.

"Where's my babies." I looked at her.

"Mal the boy didn't make it but the girl is in the NICU." She looked at me. "That's what I came in here for. Do you want him to be b-buried or...cremated?" It was hard for her to ask the question.