Normal

Malaysia's pov
I woke up bright and early this morning it was literally 6 a.m. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. After that I got dressed in some red sweatpants, white hoodie crop top, some socks and my white low top air forces. I went downstairs to see everyone knocked the fuck out on the couch. I laughed at them quietly then I made breakfast. When I was done I cleaned the kitchen then went to Nykaras room. She was sound asleep, I sat on the edge of her bed then give her a kiss on the forehead. "My baby" I thought to myself, after admiring her for a few minutes I got up and left. I was on my to the hospital to see Aklia I missed my baby. I just wish that she could come home I don't want her there anymore.

*At the hospital*

I sat there just looking at Aklia she's gotten so big and she's doing way better than she was! Next week would've made 8 months being pregnant with her and Amias. She's so beautiful and she looks like me! Finally one of my kids look like me and not they ugly ass daddy. She looked so peaceful but yet so uncomfortable. If only Amias was here I really miss him, I may seem better but I'm not I'm fucking dying on the inside. All I have are his ashes and Aklia I just wish he could be here. Anyways today I get to hold her which makes me really excited. Here comes the nurse now actually.

"You ready for this?" She asked me with a smile.

"More than ready." I smiled.

She got Aklia making sure that she handles her with care. I sat down properly on the chair then she handed her to me. When I held her the tears just started flowing. There was a spark, an instant connection. My fucking baby mehn my baby. I kissed her cheek and ran my finger through her hair. She's so precious, so small, so...beautiful.

"How do you feel?" Leilani asked.

"I feel good... great even." I sniffed.

"She's beautiful huh." She smiled.

"Very." I chuckled.

"Everyday I come check on her I see you... I see Amias." She sighed.

"I see him too." I cried as I looked at her.

"I know, I'm so sorry Mal." She said.

"It's ok it wasn't your fault it was mines." I sniffed as I kissed Aklias cheek then carefully handed her back to Leilani.

Leilani took her from me then carefully put her back down. "It's not your fault Mal so please stop blaming yourself. It's gonna be ok I promise." She said.

"I hope." I sniffed as I wiped my tears. "I'll see you later." I said as I got up.

"Ok." She sighed as she tended to Aklia.

I walked out the room, then headed to my car. After I got in I got a call... it was Quan.

"Wassup?" I answered as I sniffed .

"Mamas where you and why are you crying?" He asked. He sounded like he had just woken up.

"I'm on my way home and no reason." I told him as I pulled off.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine really." I told him.

"Ok I'll see you when you get here my love. I love you." He said.

"Alright and I love you too." I said as I hung up.

*At home*

When I walked inside everyone was on the couch staring at me.