Her again

Malaysia Pov

   When I woke up Quan was not in bed which is very surprising to me. I got out of bed then headed into the bathroom. I did my morning routine then got dressed in some black sweats, black vest, and some black socks. I decided to leave my locs loose today so I just did my eyebrows and put in a little lipstick. After I was done I headed downstairs then went into the kitchen.

    "Morning." Sam said.

     "Morning." I said as I grabbed my Fiji water out of the fridge.

     "How'd you sleep?" She asked.

     "Alright what about you?" I asked.

    "She didn't." Ben had a smirk on his face.

    "Shut up Benjamin." Sam laughed.

     "I see." I smiled. "Where's Quan?" I asked.

     "Nothing happened." Sam cheeks got red.

     "He's out back with La'taysia and the kids I guess they set up some kind of play date." Ben said.

    "Her again." I said as I took a sip of my water.

     "Yuppp." Ben said.

     "Well tell him Amma be back." I said.

     "Where you going?" Ben asked.

     "I got a doctors appointment today to see the baby and figure out how far I am." I said.

     "I'm coming!" Sam shouted as she ran to go out on her shoes.

     "Ok I'll let him know." Ben said as he laughed after Sam.

     "Thanks." I smiled as I walked into the living room sipping on my slides and leaving with Sam.

     "Soooo what did you guys do last night?" I was being nosey.

    "Nun really he came to my room and we watched a movie, ate some snacks, talked, and that's pretty much it." She smiled.

     "Yeahhh sureee." I smiled.

     "He gave me a kiss in the cheek also." She said as her cheeks turned red.

     "Awwwwe well Atleast you guys are getting along perfectly." I said.

     "Yeah hopefully we get further with this." She smiled.

     "You guys will I can bet on it." I smiled.

       *at the appointment*

   As I laid on the bed my nurse put some of the jelly on my stomach then got to business. She is also the same nurse I had when I was pregnant with Nykara. Anyways She moved around the thing a little before she stopped.

    "There's your baby." She said as I looked at the screen.

     "Awwweee it's a tiny little been." Sam smiled which cause me to laugh.

      As we watched the screen my nurse took a couple of ultra sound pictures. As she did this we held conversations and such. "I don't think I need to go over everything you need to do and eat since you already been through this." She smiled.

"True I got this." I smiled as I sat up and wiped the jelly off of my stomach when she was done.

"Here ya go." She handed me the ultra sound photos. "Also you are a month pregnant." She smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said as I took the pictures.

"You're welcome I'll see you next month." She said as we walked out the room.