Be my girl continuation

Malaysia pov
   I was in the kitchen making myself a plate of food when Quan left. After I made it I went into the living room to watch tv I saw that he had Hulu so I decided to watch the Boondocks. This was my favorite cartoon well my favorite show. I got bored after a while so I decided to call Paris to see if she wanna come over.

     "Hello?" I said

      "Yeah wassup girl." She said

    "You tryna come over I'm bored as hell." I said causing her to chuckle.

     "Sure I'll be there in a lil I'm at an appointment with Dre." She said

    "Ight bet I'll see you then." I said

    "Bet." She said before hanging up the phone.

   When she hung up I decided to take a lil nap before she came. I got comfortable on the couch and fell into a deep slumber.

    *9:30*

    I was woken up by a knock on the door. I looked at the time and it was late damn what the fuck was she doing? I went to answer the door but it wasn't Paris it was Ciara. What could she possibly want?

   "Yes? How may I help you?"I asked looking at her.

   She just looked at me with a smirk on her face. I was getting ready to shut the door but then someone put their foot in the way. When I looked up to see who it was I froze.

    "Missed me?" Xavier asked. "What did I say I would do to you if you ever left?" He asked before point a gun at me. "Then yo lil boyfriend wanna act all bad and shit tryna get at my crew? Wrong move."

    I looked at him at this point what could I do?

   "Pull the trigger." I said with a blank expression. I didn't care anymore

    "Huh?" He said as if he was shocked.

   "Pull the fucking trigger." He didn't pull it he just stood there.

   "Exactly you can't. You to pussy you beat on woman because you know if it was a male you would be dead by now." I said looking him dead in his eyes. He wasn't very happy

   Next thing I know his hand and my face connected. I hit his ass back square in the face I wasn't having it.

    "You grew some fucking balls living with this fuck nigga." He said getting closer to me. He grabbed me hella hard squeezing my hand. "I will kill yo ass if you ever put yo hands on me again you coming with me." He said dragging me out the house.

    "Let me go!"I yelled at him while I was hitting him.

    I can see in his eyes that he was getting pissed off by the second but I didn't really care. I had enough of him and his bullshit. I punched him square in the face which caused him to let me go. He looked at me and began beating the fuck out of my ass.

   "You fucking bitch!" He yelled as he kicked me in the stomach.

    "Babe you said you wasn't going to hurt her stop!" I heard Ciara scream trying to pull him away.

   I tried to get up but he wasn't giving me that option. Anything he had built up he let it out on me. He grabbed my by my collar and looked me in my eyes.

  "Why'd you leave me? I fucking loved you and you left me!" He yelled. This nigga had tears in his eyes he had fucking tears in his eyes!

    I didn't answer him. Because I didn't answer him he got mad and was about to hit me. Before his hand connected with my body shots rang out causing him to fire back as he ran off. As I laid there I saw Dre appear over me.