Condemned

Bens pov
It's bin 24 hours since Mal left and she hasn't contacted us yet! Quan, Drew, and I are going crazy cause why the fuck she ain't text or call us yet?

   "I swear if anything happened to her." Quan said with his head in his hands.

"That nigga will suffer." I finished his sentence for him.

  "Best believe that." Drew said as he sat there with his gun in his hand with his leg shaking.

  As we sat there Quan phone went off and he answered it one time.

   "Mal?" He answered as he put it on speaker.

  "Hello?" She whispered she sounded like she was crying.

  "Mal are you crying?" Drew asked.

  "What did he do to you?" I was pissed.

  "I'm I'm fine." She sniffed.

   "Did that nigga put his hands on you?" Quan asked as he got up.

  "You guys I'm fine." She said.

  "Malaysia." I called her.

   "Guys please just listen I don't have much time." She said. "He leaves the house around 9 a.m comes back around noon, he eats then stays home for about 2 hours before leaving again, he doesn't come back until like 10- 10:30 p.m. He has guns at every entrance and every corner. There's one at the side of his bed, above the front and back door, two under his dinning room and living room table, one in his dresser, and two in each bathroom and bedroom. One thing for certain he's paranoid two things for sure he knows that you guys know I'm here so he's moving me. My location is on so Ben track my phone. He..." she got cut off by Xavier calling her.

  "Malaysia!" He yelled.

   "I have to go." She said.

   "Where the fuck are you! Don't make me hurt you again." He yelled as he looked for her.

  "I love you guys." She said as she quickly hung up.

   "That was enough information for me let's go." Quan said as he got up grabbing his gun just for Drew to stop him.

  "She learned his house Quan she needs to learn this new location. Trust her." Drew looked at him.

  "So I should sit here and let him hurt her?" He looked at Drew. "It's only bin 24 fucking hours and he already put his hands on her Drew." He said. As he was about to walk out the house Drew grabbed him.

  "Drew let him go and Let's go." I said, I was pissed the fuck off.

  "You guys need to calm down and trust her." He looked at the both of us as he let go of Quan.

  "Drew he's hurting her." I told him.

  "You don't think I know that? I clearly sat here and listened to her." He said. "I want to blow this nigga brains out just as much as you guys but, we need to trust her." He looked between Quan and I.

  Quan and I looked at each other then sat back down and huffed. I hate it but he's right.

  "Thank you." He said as he sat down.

   Mals pov

    "What the fuck were you doing?" Xavier asked as he stood there looking at me.

  "I was peeing Xavier." I looked at him.

  "So you was peeing and talking to yourself?" He asked with a brow raised.

  "Im pregnant Xavier I was talking to my baby." I told him.