Fraud.

Quans pov

Wassup!!! Anyways it's been a year and Nykaras 1st birthday is coming up. We decided that we were gonna throw her a big party but I ain't dealing with it Malaysia is. From time Nykara came it has been the best times of my life!!! Ohh and amma let y'all in on a little secret. The day of Nykaras birthday I plan on purposing to Malaysia but don't say anything! Malaysia has bin doing a pretty awesome job with Nykara. Y'all Nykara drives me crazy she's just like her mom! Malaysia and I literally had an argument because Nykara said dada first. That shit was funny I ain't gone even lie to y'all. Anyways right now I'm on daddy duty while Malaysia is out with Paris shopping for the party. The guys are here with me and Jr is also.

"Where's Jr?" Dre asked looking around.

"This is like the third time you lost that lil boy!" I laughed at him.

"Mehn from time that little boy learned how to walk he just won't keep his ass still!" He said as he searched for him.

"He a bad ass one year old." Ben said.

"Bad ain't even the word." Dre laughed.

"What y'all looking for?" Dante asked.

"Jr." I said.

"Oh he's right here I had him." Dante said.

"Nigga say sum next time then." Dre said as he sat down.

"My bad and uh Quan some guy that say he deals with yo money and keeps track of yo spending is outside fa you." Dante said.

"Uh you talking bout Jaylen send him in." I said.

"Ight."he said as he walked out with Jr.

As Jaylen walked in Nykara woke up. I swear when ha ass wake up she be looking crazy.

"Wassup Jaylen?" I looked at him.

"We have a problem." He said as he sat down.

"What problem?" I raised a brow.

"Your account is missing atleast $200,000." He said as he looked dead at me.

"What!!" I yelled.

When I yelled that Ben and Dante phones went off.

"So is mines." Dre said.

"I'm missing 100,000." Ben said.

"And I know this may sound crazy but all the blame lands on Malaysia." Jaylen said.

"Same." Ben and Dre said.

"Nah Nah Nah it can't be Malaysia she would never." I looked at them. "Y'all don't believe that do you?" I asked.

"No but all hands points to her." Dre said.

"But how would she get access to yours and bens account?" I asked.

"I don't know Malaysia is very fucking smart." Ben said.

"Nah it cant be bruh." I said in disbelief.

"You want me to get our tech guy on it to see what's really going on?" Dre asked.

"Yes do that fa me." I said and I rubbed my face and put Nykara down.

I could see that Ben and Dre was livid but I do think Malaysia would do some shit like that. There's no way.

"I don't understand how could that be if y'all bank accounts are linked." Ben said.

"It don't make no fucking sense all that together adds up to half a mil wtf she need half a mil for?" I was heated as hell.