Kill Me

Malaysia's pov
        I know it's been a week and couple days but this shit still hurts bro. Day by day I try my best to keep a smile on my face and I know I'm not ok. I have to fake shit make it seem like I'm happy when I'm not. Everyday I make sure that I go to see Aklia. Everyone wanna go out tonight but I ain't feeling it at all. They say that they need to get me out the house cause all I do is go to the hospital, trap, and back. They won't leave me alone, just the other day Ben and Quan literally tied my ass to a chair. Right now we're actually all in the living room talking, well, they're talking I'm smoking.

     "Malaysia all this smoking you doing gone fuck with ya head." Ben told me.

     "So I guess that explains why you so stupid." I looked at him.

     "Fuck you Mal." He smiled.

   "Mhm." I said as I took a long pull.

    "Ya really do needa slow down Mal." Dre told me.

    "This is literally my first one for the day." I looked at them all.

   "Yeah ok cause ya ass be lying." He glared at me.

    "It ain't shit but the truth." I said.

    "Yo-." Quan was about to talk but he got cut off by Drew busting in here.

    "Boy what the fuck is wrong with you." I looked at him.

    "H-he got Nykara." He said outta breath.

    "Who the fuck got Nykara?" I asked as I shot up off the couch.

  "Z-zero." He said trying to catch his breath.

   When he said that the kids came running in her panicking. Mi'Shante looked like she had bin attacked.

    "What the fuck happened to you!" Malysha yelled as she looked at Mi'Shantes face.

    "They got Nykara mom they got Nykara!" She cried. "W-we were walking back into the school when they grabbed us." She cried.

    "Why the fuck was y'all not in school!" Dante yelled.

    "It was lunch time and we have off campus lunch." She sniffed.

   "How did you get away?" Ben raised a brow.

    "I bit him on his hand which caused him to let me go. When he let me go I was going after Nykara but she told me to get you." She looked at me.

    "When they saw Ali, Jr, Jahir, and I coming they ran. They looked as if they didn't care much about getting Mi'Shante they wanted Nykara. I tried to get Nykara mom I promise I did." Ermias cried.

    I was fucking pissed! My blood was hot as fuck. I headed upstairs into my room then got changed into a black fitted shirt, black cargos, black combat boots, and my black bulletproof vest. I laid out my guns and got strapped after that I headed downstairs. I walked straight pass them all. No one fucks with my kids NO ONE. As I got in my car I saw Drew, Quan, Ben, Dante, and Dre walking behind me. Ben and Quan rode with me while Dre and Dante rode with Drew. Fuck talking, fuck planning, I'm getting my daughter back fuck all that. I pulled off and was on my way.

"Mal." Ben called my name.

"What." I answered.

"Calm down ok?" He said.

I glared at him in my rear view mirror as I pulled up to Zeros trap. I got up and headed straight inside.

"ZERO!" I yelled.