Why

Malaysia pov
    I woke up from loud fucking commotion when I turned over Quan wasn't in bed. I got out of bed then did my morning routine. I got dressed in some black sweats and a black vest after that I headed downstairs to see everyone including Sam.

   "What are you guys doing down here, why are you guys so damn loud and why aren't you guys in school?" I looked at them all.

    "My court date it... it changed." Quan looked at me.

   "Ok when is it?" I looked at him.

     "It's tomorrow." He said.

    "What! Why?" I asked.

    "She's pushing it she wants me in jail now." He sighed.

   I just looked at him just stared at him. "Ok we can do this." I sniffed. "We can do this we just have to we just." I didn't know what to say the tears kept coming.

   "It's going to be ok." He told me.

   "I need a moment." I said as I walked into my office then locked the door. I looked around and started breaking stuff and screaming. I heard banging in the door but I kept pitching things and screaming. Why is this happening all at once? I sat down and just listened to them bang on the door until Quan picked the lock.

   They walked in and looked at the damage I did then they looked at me. I held onto my necklaces with Amias ashes in it trying to calm myself down.

    "Mal."Quan called me.

    "Let me think." I sniffed.

    "It's going to be ok." He said.

     "I said just let me think." I wiped my tears then got up and got all of Quans files out. I looked through them all making sure I didn't miss anything.

"You're not going to jail." I told him. "You can't." I sighed.

"Mamas it's gonna be ok." He told me. "I promise." He came over to me and kissed my forehead.

"So what now?" Dre asked.

"I wanna kill her I swear I wanna kill her!" I shouted. "I'm just so fucking frustrated!" I yelled as I picked up a vase and threw it against the wall.

"Ma calm down!" Nykara shouted.

"I'm I'm sorry baby I just got a lot going on right now." I said as I sat down.

"See what I mean." Sam said.

"Shut the fuck up sam." Ben said.

"I thought that I would get more time." I sighed. "I need to go clear my head I'll clean this when I get back." I said as I walked out the office

I was about to walk out the door but I heard Aklia start to cry. I walked over to the bassinet and got her out. I held her in my arms and sat down on the couch. When I held her she stopped crying and smiled. I wiped her tears away with my thumb and kissed her cheek.

"I miss your brother so much baby." I teared up.

When I said that she looked next to me and started to giggle. A baby always knows.

"Is he here?" I smiled.

She just continued to giggle and jump up in my arms. That was my answer, that cause me to shed a couple tears. "I love you so much." I said as I held her close to me.

"You good now?" Quan asked as he walked out of the office with everyone behind him.

"Yeah I'm good." I said.