Be My Girl

Quan pov

February 15,2020 I was thinking about what the guys had said last night. About how Malaysia and I act as if we were a couple. They were right so I thought that I would actually as her to be my girl. Yes I know we bearly know each other but, maybe we can get to know each other while we're together as we go. Right now I was waiting for Malaysia to come downstairs. I figured that I would take her out for breakfast instead of just staying home and eating. After a good 10 minutes she came downstairs in a black crop top, grey sweats, and her black nike slides. She let her now red dreads loose. bruises were clearing up and she was embracing her beauty more.

"You ready?" I asked her as I got up

"Yes." She said with a smile

We headed to the car then got in after we put on our seat belts I drove off.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked

"Good as hell you was soo comfy and warm it's crazy." She said with as she chuckled

"Ohhh really?" I said with a smirk

"Yes really?." She said with a smile

After a couple minutes we pulled up at Denny's. We got out and headed inside then we waited to be seated. We were waiting for about 2 minutes until we were seated. I was about to talk to Malaysia but the waiter came and asked us if we were ready to order.

"Yes we are." I said

"What can I get for you?" She asked looking at me with nothing but lust in her eyes.

"I would like an All American slam with scrambled eggs and no hash brown and orange juice." I said looking at her.

"Ok will do love." She said before asking Malaysia what she wanted.

"I just want a strawberry banana crepe with sausage and toast with a kiwi lemonade." Malaysia said

"Ok I'll be right out with those for you guys." she said winking at me before she walked off

"You got another groupie." Malaysia said as she chuckled.

"Very funny." I said looking at her

"I know."she said with a smile

"You make me mad." I said as I smiled

She stuck her tongue out at me and smiled. She brings out a part of me that I haven't seen in a very long time. After a few minutes our food came out and let me tell y'all Malaysia plate was looking hella good with that crepe on it.

"You tryna give me piece of your crepe?" I asked looking at her

She chuckled and fed me piece y'all that shit was good.

"Soooo." She said looking at me

"Sooo whatcha tryna do after we eat?" I asked looking at her.

"Explore New Orleans." She said with a smile on her face.

"Ok bet." I said as I finished up eating

She finished eating before me because She didn't have much to eat. After she was done she just sat there looking at me eat. I finished up after a couple minutes. I was debating wether I should ask her or not I was kind of nervous. Her phone was laying there on the table so I figure I would text it to her instead. So I finally decided that I would text her phone. After I texted her phone it went off and I saw the name "Papa🥵" pop up before she grabbed it. That cause me to smirk and smile. When I looked at her she was looking at me with a smile on her face.