Gender Reveal/Bigger and Better

Malaysia Pov

     It's bin 4 months which means I'm currently 5 months and Malysha is 7. I can't wait for her ass to pop bro I want my damn niece! Yes she's having a girl! But only I know that and her gender reveal is also today. I know y'all asking why so late but I've bin busy lately. Right now Sam, Paris, Ben, and Dre is helping me set up for the gender reveal. Meanwhile Quan and La'taysia got kids out back.

    "Malaysia yo ass is slow." Ben laughed.

     "Nigga I'm 5 months pregnant." I mugged him.

      "Yes I know which is why you should sit ya ass down and tell us what to do." He mugged me back.

    "Mehn shut up and leave me alone." I told him.

    "Nah fr sit ya ass down." He was serious.

   Ben has bin on my ass about this pregnancy and my health and shit. "I can't help but look at how tiny your stomach is." Sam said obsessing over my stomach.

    "That's exactly how tiny it was when she was pregnant with Nykara it was so cute." Paris said.

    I sat down then Sam came and sat next to me rubbing my stomach. I swatted her hand away. "Because of you ion like people touching my stomach." I looked at her.

    "But but why it's so small and cute." She said.

    "Sam don't touch me." I smiled at her then got right back up. "You guys finish up in here and I'll finish the food." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

     "That girl don't fucking listen." Ben said.

     "I heard that nigga!" I yelled from the kitchen.

     "It was meant for you to hear!" He yelled back.

    Ben pov
    That girl don't fucking listen to no one G her ass be on her feet 24/7. She know ha ass supposed to be on bed rest. Quan gone make me beat his ass too because, he getting me fucked up with this bitch La'taysia. Anyways right now we getting the place ready for Malysha gender reveal. Dante took her out somewhere to eat with ha fat ass. As far as me I'm doing great  and I think I found my wife to be honest. I feel like Sam is the one for me she's everything I ever wanted in a girl. She treats Ali as if he's her own she loves him so much. Also as for Ali that lil boy is getting big and is very energetic. Anyways we're almost done with everything right now I'm helping Sam fix up the chairs and shit. Next think I know I heard Malaysia scream which cause us to run into the kitchen.

    "What the fuck happened?" I looked at Malaysia then I looked at the kids.

      "I told y'all stop fucking running around look at what you guys did!" Quan yelled at them.

      "No no no Quan it's ok." Malaysia said she looked like she was in pain. "Are you guys ok?"she looked at the kids as they all shook their head yes.

    "I'm sorry mommy." Nykara said. Her ass to smart fa ha age.

    "It's ok baby mommy's fine." Malaysia smiled at her. "Now you guys go play and be careful." She told them.

     They ran back outside and as they left a tear from Malaysia eye came down. "Malaysia are you hurt? Are you ok?" I asked.

    "I'm fine." She said as she wiped her tears.

    "No you not what happened." I looked at her.

    "Nothing they just came running in here and the pot of water accidentally tipped over splatting on me. It's nothing serious just little burns that's all." She looked at me.