So Precious

Malaysia's pov

       When I woke up I saw Quan holding Nykara in his arms and guts it was the cutest thing. When he noticed I was up he handed her to me it was feeding time. I took out my one of breast and she lashed right on to it.

     "How'd you sleep mamas?" Quan asked.

     "I slept great wby?" I looked at him.

       "I slept fucked up that couch was not comfortable." He said as he sat down.

     "Why'd you sleep on the couch though you could've fit on the bed." I said as I raised a brow.

      "I wanted you to sleep comfortably." He smiled.

      "Ok love." I smiled.

    After a few minutes Nykara was done breast feeding. I put my breast back into the gown then I put her over my shoulder to burp her.

    "So how do you feel?" I asked.

     "I still feel like it's a dream I still can't believe that I'm a dad. I never saw myself being a dad I never imagined it." He said as he looked at Nykara.

    "Well you better believe it because we have a beautiful healthy babygirl." I smiled.

     "I know and I'm grateful for the both of you guys." He smiled.

      When she finally burped the doctor walked into the room.

      "Heyyy." She smiled

       "Hi." I smiled.

      "How does it feel?" She asked us.

       "Unbelievable but amazing." We answered.

       "It be like that at first but welcome to parent hood." She said.

        "Thank you."we said.

         "You're welcome but I came in here to tell you that you're ok and so is the baby. You guys are free to leave as soon as you get signed out." She smiled.

     "I'll come sign her out." Quan said as he got up.

       "Alright." She said as she walked out with Quan right behind of her.

          My nurse came in and took Nykara to go give her a bath. I gave her the outfit we brought for her then I headed into the bathroom. I did my everyday morning routine then, I got dressed in a grey sweat pants and a white crop shirt. When I was done I headed back into the room and threw on some socks and my slides. The nurse brought Nykara back and gave her to me. Lil mama was sleep and so cute. I put into the car seat and strapped her in then made sure she was secured. I put her customized blanket over her and tucked it in the corners. I rested the car seat on the bed then packed the over night bag. When I was done I sat down and waited for Quan. After a couple minutes he walked into the room.

    "You ready mamas?"he asked.

      "Yes." I said as I got up grabbing the overnight bag.

       "C'mon." He said as he picked up the car seat being sure not to wake Nykara up.

    We walked out of the hospital and headed to the car I got in while Quan got Nykara settled. He made sure he put the car seat in right and made sure it was secured. When he was done he got in and we were on our way.

      "You hungry?" He asked.

       "Yes but I can make something when we get home." I said.