Talk to me, Love me

Dante's POV

Hey y'all what is up it's bin a damn while since I've talked to you guys. Y'all shit is bad bro I swear it's bin a month now and Quan still isn't talking to Mal, still afraid to touch her, and he still can't look her in ha face but, he helps her with everything though. Mal is going crazy about it... literally. Sooner or later she's gone go off on his ass she's also doing ok the healing process taking a lil long but she's good. Right now we just chilling in the living room.

"I'm bored as fuck." Dre said.

"Go play with the dogs." Paris said.

"Nah how bout I play with you?" He smirked.

"Yo yo yo chill out with all that." I glared at them.

"Boy shut up." Paris laughed.

"So Mal." Sam said.

"Don't talk to me." Mal said as she sat there texting.

"Why so harsh?" Sam smiled.

Mal didn't answer her she just kept on texting whoever the hell she was texting.

"Quan." Ben called out to him.

"Wassup?" He looked at Ben

When he answered Ben Malaysia chuckled and shook her head. We looked at her but didn't say nun cause Mal a lil crazy when she ready.

"How you doing?" Ben asked.

"I'm straight... you?" He said/asked.

"Good good and I'm alright." Ben said.

"Awkward." I said.

"Shut ya ass up." Ben said.

"No you." I glared at him.

"Nah nigga you." He glared at me.

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up." Mal said as she got up.

"Damn who got you mad you been like this all morning." Ben said.

She just glared at him then headed into her office.

"Good thing it's afternoon she gone probably calm down." Dre said.

"Yeah maybe." I said.

We sat there quiet for a good minute. There was nothing to do honestly the shit was boring. After a couple minutes Mal walked out her office with ha gun in her hand. She sat down and began to clean it.

"Watchu doing with that?" I asked.

"What it look like I'm doing Dante?" She asked.

"I know but why?" I asked.

"No reason." She shrugged. "Gotta keep in clean just in case." She said as she continued to clean it.

We just looked at her, see what I mean somethings wrong with her bro on gang. As we looked at her she got a call.

"Wassup?" She answered. "Who gave you that information?" She asked the person. "Oh Ight bet." She said. "I'm ready for him I got this." She chuckled to herself as she shook her head. "I'll be waiting." She said before she hung up the phone.

She put her gun back together then she sat it right in the middle of the table.

"Girl what is going on?" Ben asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"You sure?" He asked with a brow raised.

"Positive." She said.