Trust

Quans pov

8:30 in the morning I was woken up by the shower. It can't be no one but Malaysia I sat up then rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Last night was the first night I've slept good in weeks. I really did miss Malaysia she did something to me I probably said that shit like a million times. But anyways yesterday was crazy bro I didn't know Malaysia had hands like that. I felt bad for Layla but she deserved that shit with all that smack she be talking. I said I wanted to front and center and so I was. I wonder what amma do today. After a few minutes of thinking Malaysia walked into the bedroom with nothing but a towel on. I got a little excited if you know what I mean. She was about to drop the towel but then she noticed that I was in the room.

"Boy get out." She said looking at me.

"But but why?" I asked with a pout.

"Really? Why? I need to get dressed so get out." She said pointing to the door.

"You acting like I ain't gone see you naked eventually." I said as I got up.

"Yeah eventually but not today get ya ass out." She said.

I smacked my lips then walked out the room. I headed to the kitchen and went right into the fridge. Lil mama was packed! This is another reason why I miss her she always did the shopping. She also made sure a nigga ate a nigga was always full and always had snacks. I decided to make me a bowl of cereal. After a few minutes she walked into the kitchen dressed in her work uniform. I love a woman in uniform.

"You can stay here if you want I'm boutta head to work I'll see you later." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"I can drop you off your not taking the bus when I'm right here." I said as I got up and washed my dish.

I went into the room then put my shirt on. I put on my slides then headed to the living room where Malaysia was waiting.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes." She said as she got up then walked out.

I walked out right behind her then she locked the door. We headed to the car and got in after we put our seat belts on I drove off.

"What time do you get off?" I asked

"I get off at 5." She said looking at me.

"Ok I'll come pick you up." I said.

"Ight." She said.

After about 30 minutes I pulled up In front of the restaurant. She was about to get out but I pulled her back.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked

"No I don't think so." She said looking at me.

"Girl to play with me." I said causing her to chuckled.

She gave me a kiss then handed me the key to the apartment.

"Have a good day." I told her

"I will and you stay out of trouble." She said

"Girl trouble's my middle name." I said with a smirk.

"Boy bye because ya middle name is Anthony." She said as she laughed.

"Get out my face." I said looking at her.

She laughed then pecked my lips one more time before she headed inside. I waved her goodbye then headed to my house to get a few things. I pulled up in my drive way then headed inside. I grabbed my overnight back and packed a few outfits In there, along with my toothbrush and shit a nigga needed. I then did my morning routine, headed out, then stopped to get some food. After this I headed back to the apartment. I went inside and went into the bedroom, turned on the tv, and ate my food patiently waiting for 5 to hit. My phone began to ring but I already knew who it was.