Getting Comfortable

Malaysia Pov
I was woken by a knock on the door. I looked at the time and it was 5 p.m, when I tried to get up I couldn't because Quan is heavy as hell. I shook him to wake him can y'all believe this nigga didn't budge one bit? So, I rolled him off the couch when I did that this nigga hopped and gave me a look. Let me tell y'all that look bitch that look had ya girl like ahhh.

"Someone's at the door" I said looking at him.

"You could of just said that." He replied walking towards the door.

"If I shook you and you ain't move you think you gone move if I tell you?" I questioned him

"Girl shut up." He said as he opened the door.

When he opened the door I just heard a whole lot of voices. Male voices at that which caused me to cover my body with the blanket. I saw Quan walk in with like 4 other niggas behind him. Quan came and sat next to me while the other looked between him and I.

"Malaysia this is Aspect, Ben, Dre, and Dante... Guys this is Malaysia." He said introducing us to each other.

"Hi." I said nearly above a whisper.

"Wassup." They said looking me dead in my eyes.

"Y'all good why y'all watching her like that?" Quan asked

"Because you got a girl in ya house nigga you only keep a girl for one night by the morning ha ass is out." They said looking at him.

"Stfu and get used to it cause she's gonna be here for a while." He said as he sat back.

"Ummm I'm gonna go take a shower." I said as I got up. When I got up the blanket came undone. When I looked down once again Quan heavy ass was on it. I glared at him then looked at the boys they were watching me with wide eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU!" They yelled.

I looked at Quan cause I felt really uncomfortable. He nodded at me so I knew he was telling me to go ahead upstairs. I headed up stairs and got into the shower.

"Quan what the fuck happened to her?" Ben asked again.

Quan looked at them and explained the whole story. By the time he was done they were big mad.

"Why she let that nigga do her like that?" Aspect asked.

"She was scared there wasn't anything she could've done." He replied.

"Please tell me we gone get at this nigga." Dante asked hoping Quan would say yes.

"Fosho." Quan said.

Quans Pov
As I was talking to the boys I saw Malaysia come down the stairs after a couple minutes. She looked like she took one of my shirts and cut it. She also had on a pair of my sweats she looked good in my clothes. I think I can get used to this. She stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked around the house. It was a mess I was gonna get to cleaning it but a nigga got lazy. I saw her start to pick shit up which got me mad for some reason.

"Aye you ain't gotta do that I'll get to it." I said startling her a little.

"It's nothing I'm used to cleaning besides it helps me get away." She said which got me even more mad.

"Well your not there you're here so you don't have to." I said as I stood up

"Quan I got it now go do whatever y'all do." She said as she started cleaning the house.

I rolled my eyes and headed into my office with the guys. We rolled up some blunts and smoked that shit.

" A girl that like to keep her space clean that's what I like." Aspect said with a smirk.