Free Hour/ 2 & 2

Mals pov
  Well hello there it's bin a minute huh? Y'all I wanna get out of this damn place bro. People try me in here everyday and it's like I can't even do shit cause I wanna get out in good behavior. I've bin talking to everyone almost  everyday and today I get to see the kids! But I gotta go take a shower real quick. As I walked into the shower there were like 2 other girls in there. I put up my towel and took my shower one of the girls were watching me real fucked up but I had no worries about it. I saw the both of em starting to walk up to me. Let's just say things didn't go really pretty. Yeah I got shanked couple of time but you know everyone needs a dirty cop right? And mines was right there... Armani. So them girls got what they deserved  I didn't have to get my hands dirty but I did just a little. The wounds were really bad so they had to take me to the hospital which meant outside of the prison. As I was in cop car Armani dropped me off at The house.

   "You have an hour and a half Mal hurry it up." She smiled at me.

   "Gotcha I'll make it quick." I smiled as I hopped out and walked up to the door and knocked.

   When I knocked Paris opened the door.

    "What the fuck M-" I covered her mouth before she could say my name.

   "Where's Sam." I quietly asked her.

    "She's out doing her hair and nails and shit." She said as she let me in.

   "Ok." I said as I walked in and hugged her. "I missed you guys!" I smiled.

   "We missed you too!" She smiled as she hugged me back.

   "Where's everyone?" I asked.

   "The kids are in the kitchen and Quan and Ben are still asleep." She said.

   "Bet don't tell anyone I'm here." I told her.

   "Gotcha" she smiled as she walked into the kitchen.

   I ran up the stairs to Quan and I room and I hopped on him causing him to wake up. When he saw me his eyes got wide.

   "Mal? What the fuck but how?" He said.

    "Don't worry my love just know I'm really here but I only got an hour and couple minutes." I smiled.

   He smiled at me then kissed me and of coursed I kissed back. He took my shirt off and caressed my body when he felt the bandages on me he pulled away.

  "Mal what the fuck happened who did this to you. You're fucking bleeding." He said.

   "Don't mind that I'm fine." I said as I stripped the both of us.

   I slid down on him causing the both of us to moan it's bin a while... a long while. As I rode him in circular motion he caressed my breast. "Mmm." I said as I looked him in his eyes then kissed him. "Fuck." He moaned in my mouth. He flipped us over then got to work, baby ain't wasting no time. Anyways I think y'all got the drift so after about 20 minutes we hopped in the shower then did our routine and we got dressed. As I was about to walk out the room he grabbed me pulling me into him kissing me so passionately.

   "What was that for?" I smiled at him.

   "Just something for you to remember for when you go back." He smiled.

   "Hm well then in that case." I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him like I've never kissed him before. Like I'd never see him again.

   "That's more like it." He smiled as he pecked my lips.

  "Cmon I have to go see everyone." I smiled.

  We headed downstairs hand in hand and walked into the kitchen.