Home!

Quans pov
Yooo we just touched down in Trinidad Sam and Malaysia are going crazy right now. They're so happy to be home doesn't take a fool to see that. Right now we're on our way to the hotel. Everyone got they own room except for the kids Mi'Shante, Nykara and Nyanna in one room then, Jr, Ali, Ermias, and Mahkilo in one. Miracle and Jahir shared a room. As we got to the hotel everyone went to their room and got dressed in there swim suits.

*At the beach*

"Is it just me or Malaysia gained some weight." Malysha said.

"She did gain a lil weight." I said.

"That's weird."Ben said.

"I like how Ayo talking about me like I ain't right here." She mugged us.

"Atleast we ain't talking about you behind ya back." Malysha smiled.

"Yeah yeah." She smiled as she swam off.

"That girl loves the water." Dante said.

"She sure do." I said.

"Daddy!" I heard Nyakra say as she ran towards me.that cause me to smile because she hasn't called me daddy I'm so long. "Tell Ermias to chill out he tryna slam me." She said as she hid behind me.

I laughed at the both of them. "Leave ya sister alone Ermias." I looked at him.

"Nah ain't nobody tell her to splash me with water." He said as he tried to grab her.

"That's fair." I said as I grabbed her and gave her to him.

When Ermias picked her up she began to scream. "Ermias put me down I'm sorry ok I'm sorry put me doown." She screamed as he slammed her. When she came up she mugged the both of us. "Dad yo ass dead wrong for giving me up like that." She said which caused me to laugh.

"It's was only right you started it." I smiled at her.

She looked at me and next thing I know she and Ermias began splashing me. As we played everyone joined in even Miracle and Jahir. Today's a good day so far tonight we were going back to the restaurant Malaysia took us to the first time. As we played I saw Malaysia just floating in the water she was far away from us. She look like she was at ease she looked so peaceful.

"Beautiful huh." Ermias said.

"Very." I looked at him.

"Are you guys ever gonna get back together?" He asked.

"Honestly son I don't know I can only hope." I said truthfully.

"She really loves you, you know." He told me.

"How you know?" I asked him.

"She defends you and she tells us all the time she even tells us old stories about you guys." He smiled. "The good ones." He said.

"Yeah we did have some good times your mom was my everything...she still is." I told him. "She means everything to me I mean she gave me the two most beautiful kids and more." I smiled.

"I'm not just saying this cause she's my mom but she's a keeper. You guys are meant to be." He told me.

"I hear that a lot and I'm reminded why everyday also." I chuckled.

"Follow your heart and do the right thing dad." He smiled as he swam away.

When I looked back to see Malaysia ha ass was gone. When I looked at the shore there she was sitting in the sand. As I looked at her La'taysia, Jahir, and Miracle came splashing water on me causing me to laugh and splash them back.