Truth

Mals pov
It's bin about 2 months now since all that happened...Quan and I are meeting up today cause, well, we're still married and divorce and well you guys know all that. I'm getting ready right now actually I already got Aklia dressed and ready. I got dressed in a royal blue sweat pants with the matching crop hoodie, white air forces, then I tied my hair back. I grabbed Aklia then I grabbed my keys. I headed out making sure to lock the door behind of me. I got Aklia all settled and secured them I hopped in and drove off. We were meeting at the park so that's where I'm headed right now. I don't know why he wanna meet up if it's a divorce he wants then he could've just sent the papers or I would've done it myself... that's the only thing I could think of cause really we ain't have shit to talk about. Not gone lie to y'all though within that month I've put on some weight. I have time to myself now so I've bin in the gym and eating right.

*At the park*

I pulled up at the park and hopped out then I got Aklia out. "Where's your daddy?" I asked her as we looked around.

"Daddy!" She squealed as she pointed to him and... Ben. Why is he here?

I walked over to them handing Aklia to him in the process.

"Hi daddy." She smiled.

"Hey baby." He smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"Play!!!" She squealed.

"Ok gimme one second ok?" He said.

"Ok." She smiled as she ran off with Nyanna.

"Soooo." Ben said as he looked at me.

"So?" I asked as I looked at them.

"Wassup?" Quan asked.

"What do you want? Why'd you call me here?" I asked.

  "We need to talk." He said.

   "About what?" I raised a brow.

   "Things." He said.

   "Things like?" I asked.

   "The kids." He said.

    "I already told them." I said.

   "You did?" He asked.

   "Yes." I spoke.

   "And?" He asked.

   "They hate me." I shrugged. "It's what I expected so really my feelings aren't hurt but it is at the same time. They still talk to me but it isn't like no long conversation it's short. They're supposed to be coming home today but they said they'll be by you." I said.

"Ohh." He said.

"Quan if you called me here just to say one word and for this one to sit quiet then I'm gonna go." I said as I got up.

"Mal wait." he said as he got up. "I wanna know the truth."

I looked at him then I looked around for nyanna and Aklia where the fuck are they I just had my eyes on them.

  "Where the fuck is Nyanna and Aklia?" I said as I started to panic looking for them.

  Quan, Ben, and I looking around the entire park for them asking people if they've seen them for about an hour.

  "No no no." I kept repeating to myself as my eyes watered and I called up Drew.

    After speaking to Drew I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

  "Mal!" Ben shouted my name.

   "WHAT!" I yelled at him.

   "Calm down ok? We'll find them but we have to do this together." Quan said.