Shes out

Bens pov
    It's bin a year and 4 months and not one of us have heard for Mal. She went completely ghost on us after that day. I know ha ass been talking to them kids though I be hearing them. Nykara ass a straight snitch I'm not gone lie to y'all bro. It was Kahleesi Quan has bin fucking she's bin fucking the both of us. Do I give a fuck though? Nope. We did find out why Quan ain't bin remembering shit though. Shes bin confiding in him acting as if she cared as if she was tryna help. She had him drinking and she's bin drugging him. Right now we're all in the living room sitting down just chilling.

   "Sooo." Kahleesi said.

     "Put ya hand together and pray." Nykara smiled.

   "The fuck are you talking about?" Kahleesi asked.

   "Oh nothing." She chuckled as she looked at the door.

   We turned around to look at the door and in came Mal. "Missed me?" She looked at us all with a sinster look on her face.

   "M-Mal? What are you doing out so soon?" Kahleesi asked. "I-I didn't get any updates." She stuttered.

   "Well that would be because you're not my lawyer anymore princess." Mal smiled. "Also this is what good behavior and requesting an early release gets you." She smirked.

  The kids ran to her hugging her along with Malysha, Paris, Dante, and Dre.

  "We missed you." Paris said.

   "I missed you guys so much more." She smiled.

   They let her go then sat back down, she looked at Quan,  Sam, Kahleesi, and I and just chuckled to herself.

  "So Mal how long you on parole for?" Dre asked.

   "Two years and 5 months." She said

    "Not bad." Dante said.

   "Not bad at all." She smiled.

   When she said that in came Drew. "Good to see you boss." He smiled.

   "Good to be back. Wassup?" She looked at him.

   "Oh nun business has bin going good ain't had no problems as yet just came to bring you this." He said handing Mal a duffel bag.

  "Thanks I'll catch you later." She said as she dapped him up before he left.

   She opened up the duffel bag and there were racks on top of racks in there.

  "What's that money for?" Paris asked.

   "Oh Nykara didn't tell you guys?" She smiled.

   "Tell us what."Dante asked.

    "We're moving." She chuckled.

    "Moving?" Quan looked at her.

   "Yes is there a problem?" She looked him dead in his eyes.

   "Nope no problem at all." He said as he looked down.

   "Besides who wanna live in a house that about to have a couple more bodies?" She smirked as she grabbed the duffel bag and headed upstairs.

   "That girl is the damn devil." Dre said.

   "And it looks like you four are her targets." Dante said as he looked at Kahleesi, Sam, Quan, and I.

   "Shut the fuck up dante." I told him.

    "Tell him shut the fuck up again and we'll see whos gonna shut the fuck up." She glared at me as she came back down the stairs.