Why?

Malaysia

     It have bin 5 months and let me tell y'all I'm exhausted ok. It really stops you from doing things you wanna do. Anyways you guys guess what I'm having... Yes I'm having a girl! I'm so happy then gain if it was a boy I'd still be happy. Right now I'm at a doctors appointment Quan said he couldn't make it cause he had business to deal with. Y'all Quan has really bin a big help to me I can't stress how much I appreciate this man. But I gotta go I'll talk to y'all later.

   Quans Pov

    5 months later and I'm dying Malaysia's craving got me fucked up. Her mood swings are ok they ain't nun I can't handle. Her and Paris together is hell! They both have to much energy expect for Paris she's due in 1 more month! That baby is kicking ha ass.  She doesn't talk to me as much no more though. The reason for this would be because I haven't told Malaysia who Aliyah really is. Anyways right now ya boy getting some top I missed when Aliyah used to give me top. Yes I know why am I still doing this. The feelings came rushing back  I want her but I want Malaysia but I love Malaysia and LOVED her. I ain't giving Malaysia up I refuse. She started kissing up my stomach the kissed on my neck. Next thing I know she's sliding down on my dick. Why does she do this this shit gets me every time.

    *An hour later*

  An hour later and we're still at it this time she's on top. She was riding me so good and her pussy was so wet. She was good but nothing like Malaysia. I flipped ya over then began taking long deep strokes inside of her. I saw light come into the room but I don't know how until I followed Aliyahs eyes. She was looking at the door and there stood Malaysia.

   "Malaysia." I said as I got up and put my pants back on.

    "Don't even." I heard her say. Her voice cracked. She walked in the room and started packing her bags. This brought me back to the time I first fucked up.

   "Malaysia please no I'm sorry ok I'm sorry it was a mistake." I looked at her.

   "How long?" She said as she was packing.

    "5 months." I looked down.

    "5 months." She chuckled. "How tf is 5 months a MISTAKE!" She yelled.I know she was trying to hold back her tears.

    "I" I sighed. "I don't know." 

   "Why! Why'd you do it!" She yelled.

    "B-because." I said.

    "Because what!" She said as she got up.

    "The feelings came rushing back she started doing everything she did in the beginning. She-" I was cut off by Malaysia.

    "She's her isn't she?" She asked.

     "Yes." I sighed.

    "Who knew this was her?" She asked again.

     "Everybody knew who she was except for Dante." the tears were coming down I could feel them.

     "Oh ok." I heard her sniff.

    She wiped her face then she got up and grabbed her suitcases. She tried to walk pass me but I wouldn't let her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. She just stood there and broke down.

    "I hurt you. I know I hurt and I didn't mean to baby I'm so sorry please don't leave please." I begged her.

    "Nah I ain't staying here you can stay here with her y'all can be together." She said as she pushed me off of her.

    "I don't want to be with her I want to be with you, I want you Malaysia please. You don't have to talk to me you don't have to even look at me but please I'm begging you, stay. You're pregnant I don't want you on your own baby please." I was fucking bawling. It's crazy cause I never cried for Aliyah. I just drank and smoke my sorrows away when I broke it off with her.

    Malaysia kissed me on my cheek then she walked out the house. I could hear her telling the kids she'll see them soon. I could hear them crying and begging her to stay. Especially Aiden, Aiden became attached to her over the past months. Hearing them beg her to stay hearing them crying made me break down more. I felt Aliyah arm on me tryna comfort me but I didn't want her touching me.

    "Get out of my room." I said

     "I'm sorry Quan but I'm here for you." She said.

      "GET OUT!" I yelled.

    She jumped a bit then walked out. I went into the bathroom then I got into the shower. I turned on the hot water and I sat there letting the water hit my skin. After 30 minutes I got out then got dressed. I headed downstairs to see the kids on the couch. When I tried to go talk to them they totally ignored me. That? That right there? Fucked me up in many ways. They went upstairs to their rooms while I sat on the couch and cried all over again. I got a call in my phone when I looked at it it was the school. What the fuck did Dante do now I picked it up and it the principal. She told me I needed to come down to the school now. I told Aliyah to keep an eye on the kids then I left. I'm about 15 minutes I pulled up at the school I got out then headed to the principal office. When I walked in there was Dante, Malysha, and Malaysia. I sat down next to Dante and looked at the principal.

"I know y'all wondering why I called y'all done here." She said.

"Yes." Malaysia answered.

"Well Malysha and Dante here thought that it would be fun to get into a fight. Malysha damn near killed the girl. Then when they tried to get Dante to stop he wouldn't." She said.

"Malysha what happened?" Malaysia looked at Malysha. Malaysia didn't care about what the principal said cause she knew it's always both sides to a story.

"When I first came here this girl been bullying me and I let her because I didn't want to get I trouble. Today at lunch she spilled water on me and spit on me. Soooo I beat her ass." Malysha shrugged.

"Then she was getting her ass beat her brother decided that he would hold Malysha back. Soooo I jumped in." Dante shrugged.

Malaysia looked at the principal. "So you just happened to forget to tell me this part? Or you just didn't care to hear their side of the story? Every time you call me to this school it's always some bullshit." Malaysia stood up and looked at the Principal. "Leave them alone or else me and you?" She pointed between the principal and herself. "We will have problems." She grabbed her jacket and walked out.

Malysha, Dante, and I followed behind of her. When we got outside she was waiting by my car. I headed towards her while Dante and Malysha headed to her car. I walked up to her then I looked at her.

"Here." She said handing me 3D pictures of the ultra sound. This caused me to tear up.

"She's so big. She has your nose." I smiled as a tear fell.

"Yeah well I just wanted to give you those so bye." She was about to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Malaysia please come back please I'm begging you. The kids hate me and I won't be able to sleep at night knowing you're not there and pregnant." I begged.

She got on her tip toes and wiped my face. "I will send you updates on the baby, I will send you pictures, I will tell you when my appointments are, and I'll also be over to help you with the kids. There's groceries in the kitchen which should last you up until the middle of next month. I also made sure to get a refill on Aidens asthma pump it's on the counter in the kitchen." She said right before she kissed my cheek and left. I got in my car and just sat there.

She did so much she always do I lost a good one a really good one at that. I went home then headed inside I didn't see the kids which meant that they were still locked up in the room. I went to the kitchen and it was filled with grocery bags. I sighed then packed it all away when I was done I headed to my room. I grabbed the sheets off my bed carrying them to wash then I went back to put different bed sheets on. After I was done I laid down and just stared at the roof. I let Malaysia down I let my babygirl down. That's all I could think about she's not even here yet and I already failed as a father.