The Truth

Malaysia's POV
Heyy guys... anyways It's the day after the wedding and we're supposed to be going on our honey moon but I put it on hold. I'm in some deep shit right now and I'm trying to get out of it. Right now I'm downstairs with everyone eating breakfast.

"So again, why aren't you guys going on yall honeymoon?" Malysha asked.

"I don't ask Malaysia." Quan said.

"Reasons." I said.

"Mal you gotta stop doing this bro." Dante said.

"I'm not doing anything." I looked at him.

"Yeahhh ok." He said.

I haven't told them what I got myself into yet I don't know if I ever will. If I tell them then I know shot gone get real hectic as if it isn't already. As we are I got a call from Drew uggghhhh.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Mal you need to get down here now." I heard a lot of commotion going on in the background.

"Yo what's going on?" I ask which cause everyone to look at me.

"Mal!" Drew yelled and I heard the phone cut off.

"Drew? Drew!" I yelled his name repeatedly.

"Mal what's going on?" Quan asked me.

I got up and ran into the living room grabbing my keys and leaving out the house.

Quan POV

"This that shit that pisses me off bro." I said.

"You don't even know what it's about Quan just chill." Malysha told me.

I just mugged the fuck outta her cause ha mood swings be having her smack niggas and she hits hard.

    "Yeah keep mugging me I slap the fuck outta yo ass." She said as she looked at me.

    "Them mood swings gone make ya ass get smacked." I glared at her.

    "Do it I kill you ." She rolled her eyes.

    "Whatever." I told her.

    As soon as I said that I got a call from Malaysia.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Quan I need you and the guys to get down here now!" She yelled. She sounded like she was crying and there was a lot of noise in the background.

"Mal what's going on are you ok?" I asked as I got up which caused everyone to look at me.

"Just get down here!" She yelled again as she hung up.

"We gotta go." I told the boys.

"Ben you're not going anywhere." Sam looked at him.

"If Malaysia needs me I'm going." He told her.

"What about the kids she'll get you killed Ben." Sam told him.

He just looked at her I know he was getting annoyed I mean who the fuck don't she annoy. We ran out of the kitchen and left after a couple minutes we pulled up at Mals trap. We heard shots being fired and people running around. So you know us we ran up in there firing at any and everybody until we found Mal in a corner firing back. She was standing in front of Drew, he must be hurt. We headed over to her and she looked at us.

"Get him out of here please." She told us.

"We got it." Dante said as him and Dre got Drew out of the building.