Get it together

Malaysia Pov
         It's Two and a half weeks later! I woke up from a whole bunch of noise that was coming from downstairs. When I rolled over and checked the time it was 2:30 in the afternoon. What the fuck how the fuck did I sleep for so long bro. I got up and did my daily routine when I was down I got dressed in and some red spandex and a grey sports bra. When I was down I headed downstairs to see the kids playing with Quan that caused me to smile. They look so much happier now.

    "So nun of y'all modafuckas thought t I wake me up?" I looked at all of them.

     "I mean I was but you looked a peaceful so I left you alone." Nykara smiled.

     "Dad came over and I just forgot honestly my bad." Ermias shrugged.

     "That's exactly why y'all adopted." I looked at the both of them.

     "How the hell we adopted and we look like dad?" Nykara laughed.

       "Notice not one of y'all look like me." I smiled as I headed into the kitchen.

       "Hey hey that shit ain't funny." Nykara said as she followed me in the kitchen.

      "You deadass?" Ermias followed behind of Nykara.

    "Do not study y'all mom." Quan laughed as he walked in behind of Ermias.

     "Nah I'm dead ass as dead as it gets." I looked at them.

     "Ma don't play with me like that." Nykara mugged me.

     "It isn't funny anymore ma."Ermias said.

      "Do you see me laughing or smiling?" I asked them.

      "Ma you serious?" Nykara asked.

      "Mal stop playing with them." Quan looked at me.

     "Ma fr." Ermias said.

     "I'm just fucking with y'all you know you guys are my babies." I smiled as I grabbed a water out the fridge and made a fruit bowl.

     "That shit was not funny at all ma don't do that." They mugged me.

     "I'm sorry." I smiled as I sat down and ate my fruits.

      "Mhmmmm." They looked at me.

        "Sooo what we doing today?" Ermias asked.

        " I actually came to ask y'all something." Quan said.

       "Wassup." Nykara said.

      "Well everyone is planning a trip to Trinidad and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come." He looked at them.

     "Yesssss!" They yelled.

      "Wait isn't that we're moms from?" Ermias asked.

      "Yes baby it is." I smiled.

      "This is going to be epic."he smiled.

      "Just make sure y'all behave and listen to ya dad. Quan ya better keep an eye on my kids." I smiled.

     "You're not coming?" Nykara asked.

     "Nah." I said.

     "I was really hoping you were." Quan looked at me.

     "I'm not gonna go on a trip when I know La'taysia and them ride ass kids are going no thank you." I said.

      "Ma c'mon please!"Nykara begged.