Welcome Home

Malaysia's pov

I woke up from the sound of Quans phone going off must be Dre. When I checked the time it was 7 a.m so I decided to stay in bed a little longer. When I looked at Quan he was knocked out nigga looked comfortable as hell. I turned on the tv then put on my show it was "Sherlock Holmes". I love this show it's just so mysterious and I like problem solving! I was at the scene where there was some Chinese killing people, smuggling drugs and stuff. As I was watching tv she started to kick, that woke Quan up. He sat then rubbed the sleep out of his eyes then I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, then headed downstairs.

    "What am I gonna make this morning? Hmmm." I asked myself.

     I decided to make an egg omelet with sautéed onions and and steak. As I was cooking Quan walked into the kitchen all freshened up.

    "Morning." He said as he sat down.

    "Wassup?" I asked.

    " nun much." He said.

    "How'd you sleep?" I asked.

   "Good as hell your stomach was comfortable." He chuckled.

    "I see cause you was knocked out." I chuckled also.

  "Yesss until she kicked this morning." He smiled.

   "That's her way of telling me she's hungry!" I laughed.

    "I noticed." He looked at me.

    When I was finished cooking I made his plate then mines. After I did that I got the both of us a bottle of water he did not need no juice nor wine.

    "You drinking all this water you some damn sugar in your system." He looked at me as he ate.

   "Ehh I'll be just fine." I said as I ate.

   "Atleast some flavored water Malaysia." He said.

    "Ok Quan." I looked at him.

     "Dre and Paris having a party today welcoming home jr." he said.

      "Ok cool." I said.

      "Wanna go?" He asked.

      "Yes I wanna see that adorable little baby!" I smiled.

       "Funny how you got baby fever and you pregnant." He laughed.

       "Fuck you." I chuckled.

        "You did." He smirked.

        "Past tense DID" I smiled then finished up eating.

        "Hurtful much." He looked at me.

         "You gone be Ight." I said as I got up to was my dishes.

    After I finished washing the dishes we decided that we would go at like 2:30. To waste time I cleaned the house with the help of Quan. After that was done we sat down on the couch and watched some tv. Well I did Quan was busy talking to my stomach. I listened to him as he did shit almost made me cry.

      "Hey little one, I just wanna say sorry from now. You're not even here and I'm already a bad dad. I've done some terrible things and I've hurt mommy but I really didn't mean too. I really do love your momma she means everything to me. I mean she gave me so much and she's done so much for me like, right now she's pregnant with you. I can't wait for you to get here I'm so ready to meet you. I've already started on your room but mommy doesn't know that. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and see your pretty little face. I love you so much princess." He kissed my stomach.