Im trying

Quans pov

   When I got up I saw Malaysia at the edge of the bed with Nykara looking through the photo album.

    "Good morning." I said as I rubbed the sleep out my eyes.

     "Good morning." She looked at me and smiled.

     "Daddy!" Nykara smiled as she climbed ontop of me.

     "Hi princess." I smiled at her.

      "How'd you sleep?" Malaysia asked.

      "I slept alright." I told her. "How bout you?" I asked.

       "Same." She said.

     "Watchya doing?" I asked.

     "I figured if I looked at some pictures and such that I'll probably remember something." She looked at me.

     "Oh ok ok." I said as I got up.

     "Oh and I made breakfast yours is in the microwave."she said.

      "Oh ok and thanks." I said as I set Nykara down then went to take a shower.

        *35 minutes later*

    When I got out the shower and went into the room I saw Malaysia talking to Nykara. I stood there and listened.

     "Mommy so sorry that she doesn't remember you. But, I'm trying ok babygirl? Even if I don't remember you I'll never love you any less. A child is a blessing and you're my blessing. I felt like crap yesterday but when I held you I felt 1000x better. Oh and between me and you your daddy is fineee as hell." She laughed as she cried. It cause me to laugh to myself as well. "If he's my boyfriend then I got food taste because chillleeee." She laughed again. "Lemme stop playing but I promise that I'll try my hardest to remember you guys. I will remember you guys." She cried as she held Nykara close to her.

     "So I'm fine as hell huh?" I asked her more like frightened her.

     "Nigga don't do that." She smiled.

   "My bad but yeen answer my question." I smiled.

   "I'd be lying if I said you wasn't." She smiled.

    "Ah hah." I smiled.

  "Shut up." She said as she played with Nykara.

   "Make me." I said as I grabbed my clothes.

    "As much as I'd love to my daughter is right here." She laughed.

    I smiled at then she shook my head. I headed back into the bathroom and got dressed in there. After I was finished I went back into the bedroom.

   "Where's everyone?" I asked.

   "They're downstairs." She said.

    "How come you up here?" I asked.

    "Cause I wanted to be the first person you saw when you woke up." She smiled.

     "Oh really." I smiled.

    "Yes really and I don't want to go downstairs." She said as her whole mood changed.

     "How come?" I asked.

      "Everyone's sad and Malysha I think her name is my little sister as y'all say. She's so quiet and it breaks me to see her like that. Then Ben and Dante they're trying their hardest to try and get me to remember. It hurts  me that they're trying their best and I still can't seem to remember anything." She was crying.