Coming Clean.

Mals POV
      I stayed up the entire night just thinking in everything that happened. From the past till now and I know I was wrong most of the time, I know I caused pain, and I know I made mistakes. So today I've decided to come clean about everything. Right now I got everyone in the living room.

     "Soooo?" Ben asked.

      "You woke us up at 7:00 just to sit here?" Quans grumpy ass asked. 

     "No, I woke you guys up so I could come clean about everything even if it may be to late." I told them.

    "Get to the point Mal I'm tired." Malysha said.

     "Ok ok ok. Look, I know I cause a lot of pain to this family and I brought a whole lotta drama but, I'm sorry. I let Nykara get hurt, I let myself get hurt from Luke when I could've fought him off, a lot of arguments happened because of me, I almost got Ben killed, and so much more. I want to apologize for it all, I thought I was protecting you guys when in reality I was just hurting y'all. I should've told you guys everything and not keep it to myself. I shouldn't have had you guys up everyday worrying about whether I was ok or not, I should've bin a better mom, better friend, better sister, and a better girlfriend... well wife now. I honestly didn't mean to I just thought that if I dragged you guys in everything it would only get worse and y'all would get hurt but, I was dead wrong. Sam... as much as I wanted to kill you, you were right... I was a danger to everyone and all I did was get everyone hurt. I can't fix the past but I can fix the present and make the future better. I'm so sorry that I put you guys through so much hurt and pain... I really didn't mean to I just thought that I was protecting you guys but I wasn't. I'm sorry." I told them as I looked at each and every single one of them.

    "You're forgiven." Ben looked at me.

     "You are." Everyone agreed.

     "But!" Dre said sternly. " It may not seem like you were protecting us but you were Mal in so many ways possible. I say this because if you had told us guys what was going on? Things would've taken a turn for the worst. Yes, Nykara got hurt but she has forgiven you long ago, yes Ben also got hurt but he told you not to blame yourself, You're right you could've fought off Luke but before you could've even get the first hit in he would've done what he did right away cause he's like that. Also you were protecting Nykara at the same time... you weren't thinking about fighting him off or yourself you were thinking about her...your daughter. Yeah I mean sure you did hurt us in some ways when you left us out but you protected us at the same time. When Nykara got taken you got her back that same day, when Ben died for those couple seconds/ minutes you brought him back. When Sam said all those things to you and told you to stay away from the kids and Ben, you did, because you knew it was for the best, you knew she was right. Mal you knew exactly what you were doing but that still didn't stop you from caring, it didn't stop you from loving us, you still protected us and we knew that that's all you were trying to do. You was just doing it the way that felt right to you... the way you knew how to. I remember when you told us that your mom used to tell you "The less you know the safer you are." Because she was protecting you... Thats what you were doing and we knew the entire time. Yeah we got mad, frustrated, angry, and sometimes disappointed but we knew. We were just waiting for you to come to us and look you did... we love you Mal and we're so grateful for you." Dre told me which made me tear up because he's barely bin talking these past days.

    "Also I'm sorry that I told you those things Mal, I shouldn't have kept the kids nor Ben away from you. I was just doing what any mother/girlfriend would do to protect her family." Sam told me

    "Mal we love you no matter what." Paris said.

      "We know you love us ma and we know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt us. You're the best even if you feel like you aren't." Nykara said.