The Unthinkable

Malaysia Pov

        It's bin 2months since I've talked to Quan. It's usually just a hi and a bye whenever I drop off Nykara or he picks her up. It's been a month since I stopped talking to Luke. I stopped talking to him because I found out that him and Quan had beef and they don't like each other. Even though Quan and I aren't together I have nothing but respect for him. I ain't gone do him like that so Luke had to go he was mad as hell but it is what it is. My family comes first and if you have a problem with my child's father then you got one with me. Quan and Imani have bin going strong I guess well atleast that's what Malysha told me. It doesn't matter to me though because he's happy and that's all that matter. Right now I'm in bed laying down with Nykara she's so cute when she's sleep. As I was watching tv I heard something break downstairs a who the fuck is in my house. That's when I heard him... Luke he called my name.

    "Malaysia get out here!" He yelled. "If I can't have you then no one can especially that nigga Quan!" He yelled.

      Is this nigga crazy? I turned off the tv then grabbed Nykara and headed into the bathroom. I called Dante hoping he would pick up and he did.

     "Dante." I whispered.

     "Malaysia wassup why are you whispering?" He asked.

      "Where are you?" I asked him. As I spoke he got closer and he footsteps got louder.

     "I'm at Quans we having a lil get together wassup what's wrong?" He asked.

    Dante's pov

   "He's in the house Dante please help me." I heard her voice crack she was crying.

    "Who's in the House Malaysia where are you." I said as I got up grabbing my keys.

      "Luke he's in the house and I'm in my bathroom. Dante please help." She cried.

       "Malaysia don't move I'm on my way." I said. "Stay on the phone."

      "Who's in the house what's wrong with Malaysia?" Quan asked.

      "Luke is in the house he's after her I have to go." I said as I ran out the house with Quan, Ben, and Dre right behind of me.

    We hopped in the car and we left.

     "How the fuck did he get in the house!" Quan yelled.

     "I don't know that nigga crazy!" I said as I put the phone on speaker.

     "Dante please hurry he's getting closer Dante please hurry." She cried.

     "Where's Nykara?" I asked.

      "I have her she's right here." She said.

      "It's gonna be ok Malaysia I'm on my way ok it's gonna be ok."I said

     "MALAYSIA!" I heard Luke yell.

      "On everything if he touches a hair on their head I'm going to kill him!" Quan yelled.

       "Malaysia I know your in here." I heard the bathroom door rattle.

       "Dante please hurry." She cried harder.

       "Malaysia, Malaysia baby please listen to me." Quan said.

        "Quan?" She said.

      "Yes it's me please listen to me calm down ok calm down we're on our way. You're gonna be ok think about Nykara she don't need you crying right now ok she needs you to be strong." Quan said.