The move

Malaysia's POV

       It was the next day I had just gotten out the shower. Quan must've woken cause I can hear the tv. I still can't believe I slept with him but he just gets to me. That nigga gone forever have a spell on my ass. I wrapped the towel around my body after I dried off then headed into the room.

     "Morning." He looked at me.

      "Morning." I looked at him.

      "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

      "I slept very well." I said as I sat down in the bed.

    Very well huh." He chuckled.

   "Quan we can't do this." I looked at him. 

     "Malaysia I don't care what you say I want want you. Your mines." He said as he got up the. Headed to the bathroom.

     I bit my lip when he said that. I got up and got dressed then I packed Nykara and I's suitcases. I already got the house, the beds, and the kitchen utensils. Basically the important stuff. I headed downstairs with the suitcases and sat them down then I went back upstairs to get Nykara. I headed into the room waiting for Quan to get out the shower. 35 minutes later he walked into the bedroom. I got up and took Nykara into the bathroom. I gave her bathe then I dried her off and got her dressed in the bathroom. When I was done I headed back into the room.

    "Daddy!" Nykara screamed.

    "Hi princess." He smiled as he took her from me.

      "I swear y'all act the same." I said as I sat on the bed.

     "She is my daughter." He chuckled.

     "She sure is." I said.

     "Malaysia c'mon let's go!" Malysha yelled from downstairs.

     "Where y'all going?" Quan asked.

     "I'm moving today." I said.

      He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "You already got the house?" He asked.

     "Mhm." I said as I got up.

     "Oh." He said. "Can I help you move?" He asked.

     "Sure c'mon." I said as I walked downstairs.

    *At the house*

     "Wow this is niiice." QUan said as he looked around.

     "Thanks." I said.

    "So you're officially a home owner huh." He said.

     "Yess sir." I smiled.

     "So tell me about it." He said.

    "Well it's 5 bedrooms 4 1/2 bathrooms, all bedrooms has a walk in closet, the 4 bathrooms have double sink so his and hers, but my favorite part is the kitchen! The counter tops are black marble so is the Island! I also liked the fact that the ground isn't carpet but black wood. I wanted something simple but not to simple, not to small but not to big, I just wanted something modern you know." I told him.

     "Yeah I know I remember when you told me the same thing when we were going to purchase our own house together." He said as he played with his fingers.

      "Quan." I said.

       "It's ok Malaysia I get it it's over between us for good." He said

       I felt bad as hell when he said it like that.

      "Ight we'll see you guys later." Dante said as he walked out with Malysha.